• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative Private Signing SDCC *List updated 7/7*

25 posts in this topic

The folks at Hero are hosting this signing at SDCC. Bring your window bagged and invoiced books to the CGC booth and at the low low price of $10 per Sig, CGC will get these done for you.

So no waiting in lines, no looking at the map, traveling to Artists Alley and back, just drop them off in proper fashion at the CGC booth and consider them taken care off.

Thanks to Pete Dixon, Jim McLaughlin and Mad Mad Joel Elad. (worship)

hero_poster_cgcsig-page-001_zps182d83f0.jpg

Thanks, as always please email with any questions.

-Michael

mbalent@cgccomics.com

For those of you interested in mailing in books to be signed by these fine folks, simply mail them (with either a completed CGC invoice, or a list containing all the books you wish to submit, plus your contact information) to this address:

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

And either PM me or email me at joelelad@yahoo.com to coordinate the details. Unless specified, your books will be submitted under Paradise Comics. For those of you in Canada, you can coordinate drop-off or mail your books to Peter Dixon, and either he or I will post a mailing address for Canadian customers so you won't have to mail them to the US.

IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING AT THE SHOW - please submit any books for Chip Zdarsky by end of day, Thursday, July 24th. All other books can be submitted by end of day Friday, July 25th. Books will be ready either by end of day Saturday, July 26th or first thing Sunday the 27th.

More pricing details will be posted soon as well. More announcements to come too. :) Get those books ready! Comic Con will be here before we know it.

Peter Dixon as in Paradise comics?

The infamous! :sumo:

Perfect. I can take the books to Peter's store rather than mail them out

Yep, that is MUCH preferred. Peter can go over all the prices when you drop the books.

FYI we have added Andy Lanning and Ron Marz to our list, as well as the aforementioned Walt and Louise Simonson.

The deadline is creeping up so get those books submitted! We reserve the right to potentially offer great deals to those of you who take part in this signing! (here's a hint: There are a NUMBER of exclusives at SDCC featuring these wonderful creators.)

Just wondering can we get other items signed besides books and cost for that?

It depends on who you're looking for. As an example, if you were getting Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti on a Harley Quinn, we can get Chad Hardin or even Stephane Roux to sign the book. As another example, I CANNOT guarantee, that if we get Chuck Dixon for you, we can get Graham Nolan as well, because I do not know Graham's schedule.

We can submit books for signings with Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and (if we get the books early enough) Charlie Adlard. We can make arrangements to get the books signed by Jim Lee and J. Scott Campbell for an extra fee.

Feel free to PM me and ask about specific creators and I will tell you what we can and cannot offer. Thanks!

I am talking about say a guitar or some toy, that's what I'm talking about, things like that.

As long as you can cover shipping to and from us, or you can drop it off and pick it up at the show yourself, and it's not too fragile or unwieldy to carry, I believe we can accommodate that. PM me for more information.