• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative Private Signing SDCC *List updated 7/7*

25 posts in this topic

I'll be at the show, so just wondering about going to the signings at the Hero booth. Will it still be $10 per sig then?

It's still $10 donation per signature at the show, if the books are to be CGC graded. The signings are actually taking place away from the convention, so books have to be submitted to either the HERO booth or CGC booth by the end of day Friday, except for Chip Zdarsky, those books should be submitted by the end of day Thursday.

HERO should be hosting signings at their booth as well, and that schedule should be released closer to the con. If you have any questions, feel free to stop by the booth and ask!

Just wondering can we get other items signed besides books and cost for that?

It depends on who you're looking for. As an example, if you were getting Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti on a Harley Quinn, we can get Chad Hardin or even Stephane Roux to sign the book. As another example, I CANNOT guarantee, that if we get Chuck Dixon for you, we can get Graham Nolan as well, because I do not know Graham's schedule.

We can submit books for signings with Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and (if we get the books early enough) Charlie Adlard. We can make arrangements to get the books signed by Jim Lee and J. Scott Campbell for an extra fee.

Feel free to PM me and ask about specific creators and I will tell you what we can and cannot offer. Thanks!

Can I submit for Kirkman and Moore too?

The folks at Hero are hosting this signing at SDCC. Bring your window bagged and invoiced books to the CGC booth and at the low low price of $10 per Sig, CGC will get these done for you.

So no waiting in lines, no looking at the map, traveling to Artists Alley and back, just drop them off in proper fashion at the CGC booth and consider them taken care off.

Thanks to Pete Dixon, Jim McLaughlin and Mad Mad Joel Elad. (worship)

hero_poster_cgcsig-page-001_zps182d83f0.jpg

Thanks, as always please email with any questions.

-Michael

mbalent@cgccomics.com

If I'm submitting the books under my account how do I pay for the hero donation?