Spyder! Kudos Thread
1 1

39 posts in this topic

1,576 posts

Hope to see you again was very fast payment and easy to deal with

2,396 posts

Jared picked up a couple of my favorite Spider-Man. Super easy transaction with speedy PM replies and a quick payment. Looking forward to doing business with him again soon.

Enjoy those Spideys! (thumbs u

-Al

4,872 posts

Jared bough my Strange Tales 110. Paid fast, great transaction. Thanks!

4,865 posts

Jared purchased an Amazing Fantasy 15 from me and it was a stellar experience. The entire transaction was completed and delivered on one page of a PM, extremely impressive for an AF15! From start to finish the transaction was a shining example of a transaction due to his extreme professionalism and prompt payment. Five stars across the boards!

Thanks again Jared!

Kelly

28,397 posts

Very nice and simple transaction with Jared. I sold him a book, fairly large dollar amount, and he paid immediately. Exactly what you'd like from your buyer!

Thank you so much, Jared!! (worship)

1,970 posts

Jared just picked up an ASM 50 in my sales thread. He was friendly, paid quickly, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Jared!!

1,303 posts

Thanks Jared! Super fast shipping and excellent packaging of my comic. Would not hesitate to buy from again! (thumbs u

939 posts

Jared was a pleasant customer! Paid very fast and followed up through the whole process. Would definitely sell to him again! (thumbsu

2,965 posts

Jared bought a whole bunch of books from me in my recent sales thread. Great communication and paid promptly. Couldn't have asked for a smoother, better deal.  Appreciate it.

5,018 posts

Jared purchased a Spider-Man book from my sales thread and paid right away with great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again! Thank you!(worship)

169 posts

I sold Jared a graded TEC359. He paid very quickly, was easy to communicate with and let me know as soon as the package arrived and was happy. Thank you, would happily do business again!

449 posts

I bought a CGC slabbed book and a raw book from Jared.  Smooth transaction, books arrived well packed and exactly as described and shown in the pics. Great seller.  Thank you!  :applause:

162 posts

Bought a couple of CGC Spideys (of course) from Jared, well-packed shipment arrived safe and was even sent before he thought they be might mailed originally.  Thank you! 

35 posts

Bought my AF15 from Jared and could not be happier with the purchase! It arrived sooner than expected and was professionally packed. I will definitely buy from him again. Thank you Jared! 

216 posts

Thank you kind sir!  (worship)

Bought a book from Jared which arrived in excellent packaging and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

I would certainly do business again.

Edited by SamPool
spelling

1,305 posts

Have done multiple deals with Jared now.  Fast payment, and easy to deal with every time.  Jared is the consummate boardie and I imagine I’ll have several future dealings with him. Buy from and sell to with confidence.