• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

I was really impressed with the dealer count and the quantity of books available, I would say it surpasses Baltimore. Couple that with the massive amount of creators and the unique stage for the artists to work on the charity pieces and a city that has undergone some serious changes for the best since I last attended in 2000, this has now become a can't miss Con for me.

Now, if Wizard holds true for the Philly dates in May 2015 , this show could see another serious attendance jump and, hard to believe, maybe more dealers.

We have missed it this year, but we will be back next year

11 months, 30 days to go :banana:

I don't know if I believe you. :taptaptap:

For Dissin' Us for Wizard Philly (of all places) he needs to give the Heroes regulars a nice discount...

He started the thread and gave us the one finger salute for Philly, I still can't believe it.

:grin:

For Dissin' Us for Wizard Philly (of all places) he needs to give the Heroes regulars a nice discount...

He started the thread and gave us the one finger salute for Philly, I still can't believe it.

I will make sure to show you the one finger salute next time I see you.

I will make sure to show you the one finger salute next time I see you.

Wearing an Eagle's hat I'm sure...

:kidaround:

I totally plan on not getting as drunk as i did last year.....

/thanks wally...

probably a wise move

i remember walking back to the Westin and asked a kid to let me try out his skateboard... i woke up with bloody hands and a bruised elbow...

totally not wally fault, i showed up pretty lit.