• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

Getting excited for the show......

What hotel are you guys staying at this year?

Westin. It was either there or the Hilton. Chose the Westin because we'll have several rooms on the same floor where we can do comics and the after party. See Youtube for videos of past shows.... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=heroes+con+after+party

May stay at the Hilton next year. It seems a little more quiet and laid back.

Getting excited for the show......

What hotel are you guys staying at this year?

Westin. It was either there or the Hilton. Chose the Westin because we'll have several rooms on the same floor where we can do comics and the after party. See Youtube for videos of past shows.... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=heroes+con+after+party

May stay at the Hilton next year. It seems a little more quiet and laid back.

yeah wally was thinking hilton last we talked. Ill be in the westin as well. I got lost leaving your room last year on the way back to the Westin, i hope to not drink that much again haha.

if you are looking for a hulk 181, this is the show for you...I should have 15-25 diff copies available (been trying to buy faster than I sell!)

if you are looking for a hulk 181, this is the show for you...I should have 15-25 diff copies available (been trying to buy faster than I sell!)

:o

I tried that once. My bank account requested a truce.

Same as last year - booth 1718

I haven't had a copy of 181 in about 6 months.........so I'll be sending them across the aisle.... lol

:wishluck:

I expect great deals with such a vast inventory. ;):foryou:

all books will be priced with my best price...that's "the " deal :)

I still think that after you tell someone your best price, and they still try to low-ball you, your "best price" needs to start going up.

Can't wait to see everyone else again. Driving up this year again, but no family in tow...hoping to have a great time and see a bunch of old friends in one of the finest cities in the US. (thumbs u

looking forward to checking out your inventory again this year. always a plethora of grades on key books :)