Parabellum's feedback thread
1 1

40 posts in this topic

468 posts

Great transaction - no issues with payment and excellent communication throughout. Would definitely do business with in the future. Thank you!

8,919 posts

Parabellum bought a book off ebay from me. Contacted me through ebay messaging and asked if I was a member here.

Wanted to stay in contact here and to track his book, cause of his travels over the fourth. Paid super fast and is as well very communicative.

Not gonna hesitate to do business in the future.

Thanks buddy

997 posts

John and I traded some TMNT comics. Great communication and excellent packaging. Would gladly do business with him in the future. Thanks.

7,096 posts

John was very easy to deal with, fair offer and paid quickly. A buyer that I hope returns again and again.

633 posts

Very smooth transaction . I would not hesitate to sell too John again. (thumbs u

2,229 posts

I just sold a 9.8 copy of Wolverine #3 to John this week. His communication was awesome & payment was super fast.

Definitely a boardie I'd recommend! (thumbs u

4,729 posts

Replied to John's WTB post. Hands down the fastest, smoothest, easiest four-figure transaction ever. Buyers like John are rare, so treat them well. And in John/Parabellum's case, do NOT hesitate to reply to or transact with. Fantastic member of the boards.

2,991 posts

Absolutely amazing set of books sent safely, securely, and quicker than I could send funds... Absolutely amazing transaction and can't say enough good things about dealing with John.

251 posts

Negotiated 2 Batman runs that were delivered securely today. I would probably say that they were undergraded if not spot on. Communication was solid throughout. Thanks again, John! Highly recommend and I look forward to working with John again.

Rob

143 posts

Super easy to work with. Great communication, instant payment. Wish all transaction went this smoothly. Thanks!

167 posts

Replied to John's WTB and the deal was worked out with payment made the same day. Be happy to work with again. Thanks!

1,382 posts

Made a good offer and sent payment quick! Will do business again I am sure.

Thanks again!

1,447 posts

Sold several TMNTs to John. Could not have asked for an easier transaction. Great guy to deal with and a credit to the boards. Highly recommended.

4,173 posts

fast payment, great communication, easy transaction

perfect buyer.

162 posts

I sold a CGC book to John and the transaction went flawlessly. A+ as they say.