• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parabellum's feedback thread
1 1

55 posts in this topic

Not everyday does one do a transaction with a Boardie and via the correspondence, quickly become friends and realize your dealing one of the nicest, punctual and most of all genuine individuals out there. Can’t thank him enough for not only the transaction but all that encompassed it. I’ll never forget the provenance of this book nor the respect and friendship struck due to John’s character. 

Take care my man🤘

Been in touch with John over the course of several months and have always been responsive to my inquiries ... which led to a very smooth exchange involving a sale of a variant that I hold dear to me. But knowing it will go to the right collector in a good "home" is all I can ask for. Thanks, John, for the business, but more importantly, for your passion!

John couldn't have been easier to work with. A good boardie with great taste, and a pleasure to deal with!