• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Annuals in 8.0 and better
1 1

78 posts in this topic

Trivia: there is a mistake on the cover of FF Annual #3. On the left of the cover the Hulk can be seen but does not appear in the story (per Tales To Astonish #73 the Hulk was off-world fighting for a prize for the Leader).

There is also something of a writing flaw as Thor is present, who could wipe the floor with the villains. This was explained years later in Thor #300, as when Thor first re-appeared in modern times he was unsure of himself and his abilities. After leaving the Avengers in issue #16, Thor was portrayed as being much more manly, muscular and powerful from Journey Into Mystery #112. As I said, Annual trivia.

Edited by World Devourer

On 12/5/2019 at 9:10 PM, Frederic9494 said:

I kinda freaked out when I read this. Then to realize it was posted in 2014 :bigsmile:

Times have changed! A FF Annual 1 CGC 8.5 copy went for $1,152 on CLink this week

IMHO this book should be on par with ASM Annual 1... it's slowly catching up in value...

I sold that ff annual while back and since replaced with ultra rare Mexican edition.   

750EE00E-C9AC-4A90-9DA5-3A19056BB32D.jpeg