• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 20-23, 2015

273 posts in this topic

After a 5 year hiatus from selling at Wizard Chicago I return. Please keep the applause to a minimum.

I will be sharing some booth space with Comics4Less at location 123.

Leroy

:applause:

If any dealer has a spare badge to loan from set-up through Saturday, please send me a PM.

Let me up my offer from a mere loan to $50 for the badge.

Prays answered...many thanks to the kind vendor who stepped up. I don't have to worry about Greggy buying up all the good books while I turn tricks for a dealer's badge outside. ^^

i'm in need of a spare dealer badge as well. just need it for thursday potentially friday - will promptly return it when done. pm me if available.

Just as an FYI, Wizard issues wristbands, not badges. Once you put them on the only way to get them off is to cut them off, preventing someone else from using it

Come see us in booth #407 (directly across from CGC)

We bought this:

IMG_1809_zpsi675zdnv.jpg

so we can bring more stock to shows. We have done exactly 1 show in 3+ months so we are loaded with new, fresh to market inventory. With the extra capacity we will also have a blowout section of silver/bronze at $10/per. See you at the show, Greg

Come see us in booth #407 (directly across from CGC)

We bought this:

IMG_1809_zpsi675zdnv.jpg

so we can bring more stock to shows. We have done exactly 1 show in 3+ months so we are loaded with new, fresh to market inventory. With the extra capacity we will also have a blowout section of silver/bronze at $10/per. See you at the show, Greg

Chicks dig vans.. :luhv: I'll come check you guys out on Thursday or Saturday.. (thumbs u

I believe we will be set up in the NE corner of Graham Crackers 601 booth location....we are not listed in the exhibitors list, but we will have a 10x10 mini booth of some cool books....so after you stop by Dales, come say Hi and bring a coke zero :foryou:

I believe we will be set up in the NE corner of Graham Crackers 601 booth location....we are not listed in the exhibitors list, but we will have a 10x10 mini booth of some cool books....so after you stop by Dales, come say Hi and bring a coke zero :foryou:

Looks like you have a pretty nice location in the room this year. (thumbs u I'll be sure to stop by to check out your books.