• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Nashville - September 25-27, 2015

45 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Stan Lee will be present at this one? I know he's on the 'list' but will there be a exclusive meet&greet chance like there was at last year (and how there is at Chicago)? I'd like to meet him and don't want to drive too far to do it. Any thoughts or advice on this would be appreciated!

Anyone actually looking forward this show?

I imagine it would be difficult considering Baltimore is on the same weekend. Nashville is closer, but it's not even a contest when deciding which one I'm going to.

Yeah, I can't imagine this being too difficult a decision for a comic buyer or dealer. If this show succeeds it won't be due to hoards of comic fans showing up.

I imagine it would be difficult considering Baltimore is on the same weekend. Nashville is closer, but it's not even a contest when deciding which one I'm going to.

Yeah, I can't imagine this being too difficult a decision for a comic buyer or dealer. If this show succeeds it won't be due to hoards of comic fans showing up.

I will be setting up at the show. Last year it was an excellent convention. I am looking forward to another good show this year. Saturday was especially busy.

I would just have to guess that if you have never been to the show, you probably are not in a great position to criticize it.

I will be setting up at the show. Last year it was an excellent convention. I am looking forward to another good show this year. Saturday was especially busy.

I would just have to guess that if you have never been to the show, you probably are not in a great position to criticize it.

That is certainly fair enough. I bumped the thread to make sure that anyone interested was aware of the show. As for my comments, I don't think that the observation that Baltimore is likely to have more buyers and dealers than WW Nashville is off the mark. How many comic dealers do you think did the 2014 version? With your stock I expect you typically have very good shows, this past weekend was one of the few shows that I haven't bought something from you.