• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I read somewhere that it measures 10x13 inches. I think what you paid was a great buy. I also believe that it could be viewed somewhat like the Life with Archie oversize in comparison to the Afterlife with Archie. I'm like standard sized comics myself but a lot of people love those big books.

NOTE: Hastings variant currently onsale on the bay (its in the search for enormous) for 4.99 a pop. Shipping will kill ya if you want multiple (since they don't give shipping discounts).

Believe it has a 800 print run...Cheers!!

If these roll out timely & are of the same quality, this just might have some "legs"

ENORMOUS #2 CVR A B EST SHIP 07-30

215 INK

(W) Tim Daniel (A/CA) Mehdi Cheggour

The major cities of North America are under siege by massive beasts unlike anything ever witnessed. In their wake lies a path of death and destruction. In Phoenix, Ellen Grace struggles with the loss of her mother while Joanne Coyle discovers a bright secret in a dark bunker

ENORMOUS #3 CVR A B EST SHOP 8-27

215 INK

Military chaos. Governmental breakdown. Societal collapse. The natural order of life has been turned upside down as still even more of "The Enormous" rise up to claim the top spot on the food chain. James Coyle takes extreme measures, but for Ellen Grace, it's already too late.

ENORMOUS #4 CVR A B EST SHIP 09-27

215 INK

FEMA stands for salvation, or at least it does when all is lost for Ellen Grace. But is there a safe haven left in Phoenix or anywhere for that matter? The first story arc of Enormous continues and the world's most deadly predator is now the prey

I'm wondering if the treasurey edition is worth getting. Will it gain value in the long term if the series takes off?

Sucks it can't be slabbed.

I'm wondering if the treasurey edition is worth getting. Will it gain value in the long term if the series takes off?

I personally shy away from oversize material in my personal collection.

I personally shy away from oversize material in my personal collection.

+1

I wish those Alex Ross DC books from a few years ago had been normal size.

On an entirely different note. I thought I might pick up another couple of Enormous #1 from Midtown this morning and they are all gone. Sold out. Finis...

If these roll out timely & are of the same quality, this just might have some "legs"

215 INK

The major cities of North America are under siege by massive beasts unlike anything ever witnessed. In their wake lies a path of death and destruction. In Phoenix, Ellen Grace struggles with the loss of her mother while Joanne Coyle discovers a bright secret in a dark bunker

215 INK

Military chaos. Governmental breakdown. Societal collapse. The natural order of life has been turned upside down as still even more of "The Enormous" rise up to claim the top spot on the food chain. James Coyle takes extreme measures, but for Ellen Grace, it's already too late.

215 INK

FEMA stands for salvation, or at least it does when all is lost for Ellen Grace. But is there a safe haven left in Phoenix or anywhere for that matter? The first story arc of Enormous continues and the world's most deadly predator is now the prey

I agree. I think getting books out in a timely manner increases the odds of a books success. The art almost assures it will be somewhat successful.

215 INK

215 INK

215 INK

I agree. I think getting books out in a timely manner increases the odds of a books success. The art almost assures it will be somewhat successful.

That and a lot of publicity or people heavily vested in its success. Either way.