• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I know I haven't been around much for the last few months - largely because I've been busy working on a new business venture (Blindbox Comics). We just went live today, both with our main website (blindboxcomics.com), and our Kickstarter campaign, so I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out!

Our Kickstarter campaign features some new exclusive covers for ENORMOUS, and also several sketch cover commissions by a diverse group of artists, as well as an opportunity for a backer to be drawn into a future cover of ENORMOUS!

We also have our upcoming variant cover releases scheduled through the first four months, and we have a lot of really exciting plans for future releases. We will be announcing the first few through the Kickstarter updates as the campaign progresses.

Thanks for taking a look!

Best, Court

Really...? Wow - that's disappointing! If this becomes an issue and you can't find a work-around (2nd account, etc), just contact me directly and we'll figure something out for you.

ALSO: We will be looking into implementing some international shipping options early next week. We will be adding options for Canada to the website, and we will explore the possibility of adding special International rewards tiers to Kickstarter. International customers can also contact me via PM and we can work out shipping directly for anything you might like to order through Kickstarter.

Thanks to everyone for being flexible with this process!

Thanks for the info, Court, I know Kickstarter can be problematic for multiple offers from previous experience. I've changed my pledge and sent you a PM with details.

Great - thanks David! Print runs for the variants are 175 each on the Artyom Trakhanov covers, and only 75 on the Tyler Jenkins cover. And...I would hope that you have the option of choosing two separate reward tiers if desired? I would think you would just need to go through the checkout process twice in this case (once for each reward).

Really...? Wow - that's disappointing! If this becomes an issue and you can't find a work-around (2nd account, etc), just contact me directly and we'll figure something out for you.

ALSO: We will be looking into implementing some international shipping options early next week. We will be adding options for Canada to the website, and we will explore the possibility of adding special International rewards tiers to Kickstarter. International customers can also contact me via PM and we can work out shipping directly for anything you might like to order through Kickstarter.

Thanks to everyone for being flexible with this process!

Hey everybody,

I know I haven't been around much for the last few months - largely because I've been busy working on a new business venture (Blindbox Comics). We just went live today, both with our main website (blindboxcomics.com), and our Kickstarter campaign, so I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out!

Our Kickstarter campaign features some new exclusive covers for ENORMOUS, and also several sketch cover commissions by a diverse group of artists, as well as an opportunity for a backer to be drawn into a future cover of ENORMOUS!

We also have our upcoming variant cover releases scheduled through the first four months, and we have a lot of really exciting plans for future releases. We will be announcing the first few through the Kickstarter updates as the campaign progresses.

Thanks for taking a look!

Best, Court

This is a neat idea - I also like how polished your Kickstarter is. The presentation is really well done, right down to the graphic design, the custom box, and the staging of the video. Too many of these look more like a plea for cash than a well defined business pitch, so you deserve props for putting everything together :thumbsup:

The Enormous NYCC Times is a real thing.

An actual 4-page newspaper on newsprint featuring photo-realistic art from Mehdi Cheggour with columns and articles revealing details from the day the monsters attacked.

Get it only at NYCC, at tables U-16 & U-17, while supplies last.

tumblr_nvg1ubgIcy1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

That writer for the "Riots and Blackouts" looks familiar??!!! Thanks Tim for including me in the Enormous Universe. I am honored to be included in your fantastic series!!!!!!! I do have one question that maybe you can answer for me. What are the different variants for the issue 7 and 8 or Season 2 issues 1 and 2? I just want to make sure I get everyone. I also joined the Blindbox kickstarter in hopes of getting those 3 variants along with one of the Enormous Sketch covers. Thanks again!!!

That writer for the "Riots and Blackouts" looks familiar??!!! Thanks Tim for including me in the Enormous Universe. I am honored to be included in your fantastic series!!!!!!! I do have one question that maybe you can answer for me. What are the different variants for the issue 7 and 8 or Season 2 issues 1 and 2? I just want to make sure I get everyone. I also joined the Blindbox kickstarter in hopes of getting those 3 variants along with one of the Enormous Sketch covers. Thanks again!!!

Regular # 7

Enormous%20%207%20-%20Copy_zps24bflnbc.jpg

# 7 Variant

Enormous%20%207%20Variant%20-%20Copy%202_zpsod6mvau3.jpg