• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

It was great meeting Tim... Super awesome guy... Was a little bummed I couldn't get the nycc variant since they were gone by Friday when I got there...

They didn't arrive until noon Friday due to shipping from printer & were available the rest of the show at both my & Tim's booth.

I apologize it wasn't earlier but was out of my control.

Thought it looked nice.

If he's referring to the comic with the newspaper cover (not the newspaper itself), then that's not correct. I picked up the NYCC newspaper cover on Thursday (along with a ton of other variants) .

Good meeting you on Sunday, Larry, and thanks for the deal!

Great meeting you too.

it was a really fun show

Which one is the Blindbox variant? The blank one? I got everything at Tim's table but the Lariant.

Thanks again, Larry, for pointing me towards Enormous way back when

The Blindbox variant sold out early Thursday. I was literally at the table while someone asked for the last one behind the enormous stacks of Enormous books.

Which one is the Blindbox variant? The blank one? I got everything at Tim's table but the Lariant.

The Blindbox variant sold out early Thursday. I was literally at the table while someone asked for the last one behind the enormous stacks of Enormous books.

Yes, a few people got very lucky. They were sold accidentally as they are exclusive to BlindBox Comics subscribers.

Yes, a few people got very lucky. They were sold accidentally as they are exclusive to BlindBox Comics subscribers.

:facepalm:

That really sucks for the early subscribers, that sort of defeats the whole purpose.

:facepalm:

That really sucks for the early subscribers, that sort of defeats the whole purpose.

I agree, yet don't feel anyone is to blame. These types of things can happen and from what I understand it was an extremely small amount of copies. If 15 copies got out I'd be surprised.

This was an honest, unfortunate mistake due to lack of communication around establishing ground rules.

I believe it was 8 copies. If it so happens that you have one (or more) and are from the board - maybe you'd like to refrain from selling and enjoy the fact that you got very lucky.

Not sure that this detracts from any BLINDBOX experience. There's still a lot of goods in the box and believe me, this won't happen again. If anything, the stray books show the quality of what you'll get in the box. So - subscribe!

That was me most likely. I got the last one and asked for the other one, but they were out.

This was an honest, unfortunate mistake due to lack of communication around establishing ground rules.

I believe it was 8 copies. If it so happens that you have one (or more) and are from the board - maybe you'd like to refrain from selling and enjoy the fact that you got very lucky.

Not sure that this detracts from any BLINDBOX experience. There's still a lot of goods in the box and believe me, this won't happen again. If anything, the stray books show the quality of what you'll get in the box. So - subscribe!

I held the copy I got an would not sell it. I have seen at least one sell though (not mine.)

Great to meet you Tim, thanks for being such a nice guy!

Hey gang, we hit our first stretch goal with Blindbox Comics so all KS supporters will now also receive cover prints of the BB-exclusive Enormous variants, signed by none other than writer-extraordinaire and all-around-great-guy Tim Daniel!

And - in case you missed it, Artyom's original wraparound cover art is still available! Here's a much better pic of the art for your viewing pleasure:

wi3yYbP.jpg

Thanks again for the support - we are really excited that Blindbox is now becoming a reality! Books are coming in, and our first boxes will ship first week in November.

RV0hXEd.jpg

In the meantime...sit back, relax, and enjoy a Pepsi. Perfect!

ShWerVG.jpg

Quiet!?! Anything but! Is there another book on the shelves that looks like this? The amazingly talented Mehdi Cheggour's double page splash of Behemoth, a beast too big for it's own good - from Enormous #10.

tumblr_nww5fqSpMI1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

lol It took 7 days to get a posted response to my comment.....yeah.....VERY quiet Tim lol

Edited by JOEY GUNZ