• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Quiet!?! Anything but! Is there another book on the shelves that looks like this? The amazingly talented Mehdi Cheggour's double page splash of Behemoth, a beast too big for it's own good - from Enormous #10.

tumblr_nww5fqSpMI1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

lol It took 7 days to get a posted response to my comment.....yeah.....VERY quiet Tim lol

But I'm always here watching...there's plenty of news all the way around for Enormous-- both the adaptation and book. At this stage I'm letting everything take its proper course and due time. Don't want to screw it up!

Quiet!?! Anything but! Is there another book on the shelves that looks like this? The amazingly talented Mehdi Cheggour's double page splash of Behemoth, a beast too big for it's own good - from Enormous #10.

tumblr_nww5fqSpMI1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

lol It took 7 days to get a posted response to my comment.....yeah.....VERY quiet Tim lol

But I'm always here watching...there's plenty of news all the way around for Enormous-- both the adaptation and book. At this stage I'm letting everything take its proper course and due time. Don't want to screw it up!

:cloud9:

My NYCC haul has arrived!

Thanks again to Mr Tim Daniel aka @enormouscomic for his time and patience throughout the weekend. It was such a great experience to meet him, get all the low down on the book and generally chat things Enormous - a really great guy.

22937482812_6125e0015a_b.jpg

Enormous by Every Day A Story, on Flickr

My NYCC haul has arrived!

Thanks again to Mr Tim Daniel aka @enormouscomic for his time and patience throughout the weekend. It was such a great experience to meet him, get all the low down on the book and generally chat things Enormous - a really great guy.

22937482812_6125e0015a_b.jpg

Enormous by Every Day A Story, on Flickr

SWEET!! :applause:

Nice set!

:gossip:That's what she said... :insane:lol:roflmao:

Not 100% Enormous related, but just wanted to share a sketch from last weekend's local con. I put to use one of the sketch covers I recently remembered I purchased (thanks again Court). The S.O. loves these little Dog and "Catzilla" vinyl figures so I figured I'd get something for her from a local guy that does some interesting things with Kaiju.

They are called Negora and Shibara if anyone is curious. Artist is Trey Baldwin.

CROPPED-TreyBaldwinEnormous_zpsdjf1pc7q.jpg

I also picked up a Godzilla sketch from him (not on a comic blank) to go along with my Knifehead bought at a previous show.

Other sketch commission pickup over the weekend was a Mad Max style TMNT van (also in my sig if anyone cares!).

Spotted this auction on ebay and was intrigued to say the least. Does this have anything to do with you Court?

If these images below are Mehdi's, they are amazing (as always). If so, are they from the current batch of enormous sketches in with Mehdi via Court/Comiconart.com and are there are more previews yet (or did I miss them?)

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

If i had to put some money on it i would say these are the ones from current batch.......only reason why is because the one below is something i specifically asked for from court/medhi for my one as loved the look of that specific monster

16ll6j6.jpg