• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

My NYCC haul has arrived!

Thanks again to Mr Tim Daniel aka @enormouscomic for his time and patience throughout the weekend. It was such a great experience to meet him, get all the low down on the book and generally chat things Enormous - a really great guy.

22937482812_6125e0015a_b.jpg

Enormous by Every Day A Story, on Flickr

The sheer awesomeness of that set is equaled only by the stunning kickassness of that set!

(worship)

I'm now working with a CGC witness so this opp can be CGC SS'd

What opp are you referring to?

I have a private sketch opp with Mehdi Cheggour

There's a link to an eBay listing I put up. This probably isn't the thread to advertise it so I should have a listing up later in the signature area. Or just message me.

There's a link to an eBay listing I put up. This probably isn't the thread to advertise it so I should have a listing up later in the signature area. Or just message me.

Thank you for the clarification. I also already have a CGC SS one in the works through his rep Court.

Thank you for the clarification. I also already have a CGC SS one in the works through his rep Court.

Great! His stuff is beautiful. The pics posted were from him so one is probably yours.

First of all jjeanius can confirm this was a 100% legit opp and Mehdi can confirm it he just sent me an email apologizing because he misunderstood that everything must go through jjeanius exclusively I would appreciate jjeanius confirming this

Edited by Neo778

Neo contacted 215, who contacted Mehdi. Mehdi said that, yes, he does sketch covers, and sent samples. Somewhere along the way it got lost in translation and ended up as a sketch opp being offered by Neo. Now that everything has been straightened out with Mehdi, this sketch opp is being canceled.

Sorry for any confusion. Neo did nothing wrong - it was just a miscommunication.