• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I would suggest that your TWD comparison works in some way with this book. Its more of a story about what is happening at the time. It fully develops characters with personalities. Its not about one hero or heroine in identifying outfits, but about a story line. And yes the art is frkn fantastic. Read it

I would suggest that your TWD comparison works in some way with this book. Its more of a story about what is happening at the time. It fully develops characters with personalities. Its not about one hero or heroine in identifying outfits, but about a story line. And yes the art is frkn fantastic. Read it

Thank you!

Enormous is about a massive eco-logical disaster, (what looks like) a huge transformative virus, Enormous big monsters/creatures spawned from that and a tiny bunch of ragged, but resourceful survivors who face the monsters as well as other surviving monstrous human factions.

Enormous is about a massive eco-logical disaster, (what looks like) a huge transformative virus, Enormous big monsters/creatures spawned from that and a tiny bunch of ragged, but resourceful survivors who face the monsters as well as other surviving monstrous human factions.

So...like Walking Dead only with Enormous monsters instead of Zombies?

lol j/k

I did buy Vol. 1 today, so we will see!

So...like Walking Dead only with Enormous monsters instead of Zombies?

When I wrote that I almost added the same line at the bottom of my synopsis too. :headbang:

I'd also suggest catching up with second volume issues too, I'm already enjoying preferring the second arc to the first.

Ok so took me a few days but finally read all 400+ pages of this thread as well as the first arc. I must say the story is really getting better my only problems with the book are the first arc being so short and the lunching point seems a bit odd (full disclosure i didnt read the treasury plus i am a binge tv watcher and this book plays out more like a show then a comic to me) i guess what i am saying is i just want MORE! "Prequel" give me! Side chrecter "one shots" give me! As much as i enjoy the mains and understand the long term importance of the chrecters development this world has so much to offer! I dont know how you guys who have been in since day 1 didn't pull your hair out! So im deciding to refrain from buying the digitals for the second arc just yet to space out the reading and try to track down some of the physical issues.

I know i can probably find the list some 20 to 30 pages back but if anyone has a complete list of all issues and covers handy to post i will appreciate it as i will be on the hunt starting tommorow.

P.s. Just ordered 2 of the red covers for issue 10 are these reconditioned from a issue 7(?) second print (did that ever happen) that was a recondition of the expo variant that didnt get realeased?

Ok so took me a few days but finally read all 400+ pages of this thread as well as the first arc. I must say the story is really getting better my only problems with the book are the first arc being so short and the lunching point seems a bit odd (full disclosure i didnt read the treasury plus i am a binge tv watcher and this book plays out more like a show then a comic to me) i guess what i am saying is i just want MORE! "Prequel" give me! Side chrecter "one shots" give me! As much as i enjoy the mains and understand the long term importance of the chrecters development this world has so much to offer! I dont know how you guys who have been in since day 1 didn't pull your hair out! So im deciding to refrain from buying the digitals for the second arc

lol:golfclap:

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Number #11 here Wednesday , we hope :)

Enormous V2 #5

215 Ink: January 6, 2016 Writer: Tim Daniel Art: Mehdi Cheggour Cover: Mehdi Cheggour

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 63817099901700511 Diamond ID: NOV151675 GCIN: 948230

James and Allison witness something bigger than big heading their way. In search of the silo, Ellen and DJ are attacked by their ride-along and Selene is forced to make a very costly decision. Maybe the survivors should have never left Phoenix.

vew60.jpg

Ryan Lee Cover

2vxrvh5.jpg

Edited by Astoria

Number #11 here Wednesday , we hope :)

Enormous V2 #5

215 Ink: January 6, 2016 Writer: Tim Daniel Art: Mehdi Cheggour Cover: Mehdi Cheggour

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 63817099901700511 Diamond ID: NOV151675 GCIN: 948230

James and Allison witness something bigger than big heading their way. In search of the silo, Ellen and DJ are attacked by their ride-along and Selene is forced to make a very costly decision. Maybe the survivors should have never left Phoenix.

vew60.jpg

Ryan Lee Cover

2vxrvh5.jpg

Looks like this will be my first enormous release day pick up.....when did v2 #4 release?