• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

No news is not good news....

It took over 5 years for Darabont to get the Walking Dead on the air. Keep that in mind. There is news. Really good news, but nothing I'm allowed to publicly discuss--yet. Swear it. And, it's more than just Enormous.

I'm putting my money on Enormous/Burning fields = Netflix. Which would be fantastic

It took over 5 years for Darabont to get the Walking Dead on the air. Keep that in mind. There is news. Really good news, but nothing I'm allowed to publicly discuss--yet. Swear it. And, it's more than just Enormous.

:popcorn:hm

Ginormous_zps5epabjxm.jpg

Even if you have no real news to tell us, thank you for coming in here and :baiting: us and interacting.

There's been a few creators that have come and gone here. You are one of the good ones (thumbs u

How much do I love the heck out of you all?

Thank you.

And nope, honest, not making it up - there's movement with Enormous and another title. I think we'll all learn some things in the not too distant future. I even asked permission to blab and was politely instructed to wait. I shall honor that.

As far as Joanne, if you're seeing this stage of her evolution as a crime, then we're going to be "most wanted" by the end of the third arc. Pick up #11 & #12 for some serious hints.

Season 3 will bring Jorun, Ellen and Joanne to the fore and we'll see some characters from the short film adaptation finally make an appearance. It's all coming together.