• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Not pleased with the grade, but my first sketch cover from Morocco, so maybe not that bad? Going to have it cleaned to see if that helps!

scan0002_1.jpg

Is this from the sketch opp from court...? These have started shipping out?

I thought I would post these here. I was going to put these up for sale with my other covers but I have decided to keep them for now.

Adam Gorham's Variant - Adam was such a cool guy to buy from. He included a bonus sketch for free.

EB546A60-76BF-4A5D-A5CD-1C8902002856_zpsmipnrn4d.jpg

0E46856C-757E-4BBE-BF14-282A3DEB38CE_zps1xzkbki1.jpg

Johnnie Christmas Cover

33DB53E4-D435-4FF1-89D4-5E8F8021318E_zpswnxjhvsf.jpg

Really has gotten quiet in this thread...

I ordered the 2 different La Mole Con variants only to have them arrive damaged :frustrated:

Argh. Mine should arrive today (3 different variants - thanks again to Huichillo), so :wishluck:

I hope you have better luck than me David.

I ordered the 2 different La Mole Con variants only to have them arrive damaged :frustrated:

Argh. Mine should arrive today (3 different variants - thanks again to Huichillo), so :wishluck:

Didn't arrive and the tracking (when I finally got it working) suggests Mexican customs have opened and then repacked the package, so I'm not confident I'll get them non-mangled too. If by any chance the arrive immaculate, I'll be happy to ship you a set.

Don't know about you guys, but chasing all these Enormous variants is beginning to become tiresome. Be nice to hear some news that isn't about a new variant cover.

Loving all the sketch covers, can't wait for mine to arrive and issue 12 next week!

Didn't arrive and the tracking (when I finally got it working) suggests Mexican customs have opened and then repacked the package, so I'm not confident I'll get them non-mangled too. If by any chance the arrive immaculate, I'll be happy to ship you a set.

Don't know about you guys, but chasing all these Enormous variants is beginning to become tiresome. Be nice to hear some news that isn't about a new variant cover.

Loving all the sketch covers, can't wait for mine to arrive and issue 12 next week!

I appreciate that David. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Yeah, I said the same thing about news and variants a few pages back. Issue 12 will be my last week buying multiples until I hear some solid news about it. Just tired of waiting and my time is better spent chasing other books rather than the next Enormous variant....I do have to admit, though, some of those sketches are incredible!

Edited by JOEY GUNZ