• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Probably going to let go of a few of my copies to help with the cost of my hip surgery on Thursday. I am offering every A or B cover to fans of Enormous starting from 1-9 except for 1A, 5B,6A and 6B. Have a few Phantoms and a Hastings #1 as well. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will get you scans (thumbs u

Edit note: all books are graded CGC 9.8

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Just read the last issue of the second arc and as always thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't feel like the end of an arc and starting to feel more like a solid ongoing series (reminded me of early Walking Dead or classic Bronze/copper age Marvel) with a lot of plot threads and different narrative groups coming together slowly. I like the way everything is headed. When can we expect issue 13?

On the subject of Enormous books on eBay, I've noted 1a sells well. I think everyone is waiting for TV series news and until then are pricing Enormous at high BIN's; rare that you see them listed in auction format. I've got 3x Enormous Signature Series book auctions ending on ebay in a couple of hours, so we'll see what they fetch. Still extremely reasonably priced right now...

UPDATE: Someone just got one hell of a bargain!

Edited by Every Day A Story

Where's Tim ? Preparing for SDCC ? lol

I'm just waiting on the next issue. This series is always going to be a personal favorite for me. It would be great to see sales grow for these guys because you can tell they give it absolutely all the have to give.

If you guys are at SDCC, I'm sending something out to get signed. :wishluck:

You all actually missed me!?! I missed you too. Always know that if and when I disappear it only means one thing - WORK. Lots of work. Which is good!

So, I'm back for a bit. Here's some news:

- The option/adaptation. We've moved on from our previous arrangements to something truly extraordinary. Both the producer and I have been hard at work to create something fairly unprecedented for Enormous. I can't offer details yet, but this is a BIG clue:

tumblr_o9as4b7BeY1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Mehdi and I have been starting up Season 3, which is entitled "PERMUTATIONS". Expect a convergence of storylines, some big reveals and some massive momentum. it will be a bit before we move on to release the next issue as we have TPB Vol2. (did you order it?) and the Field Guide with more Colossal to release between arcs.

Take a look at some covers for Season 3 in progress, first is a new cover dress for the next arc. Evolve or perish, right?

tumblr_o9asbx6sZx1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

And NO ONE has seen this one yet since it's a WIP and reveals Ellen 2.0. She's definitely growing into her role as a leader and outside the story-- slowly becoming an action-hero in the mold of Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley (see where she got her name?)

tumblr_o9asj8vyzl1tuk6gvo1_540.jpg

So, hope that brings you up to date. Wish I could spill more beans but I can't jeopardize all of our hard work and your support by blabbing. I'll be back!

You all actually missed me!?! I missed you too. Always know that if and when I disappear it only means one thing - WORK. Lots of work. Which is good!

So, I'm back for a bit. Here's some news:

- The option/adaptation. We've moved on from our previous arrangements to something truly extraordinary. Both the producer and I have been hard at work to create something fairly unprecedented for Enormous. I can't offer details yet, but this is a BIG clue:

tumblr_o9as4b7BeY1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Mehdi and I have been starting up Season 3, which is entitled "PERMUTATIONS". Expect a convergence of storylines, some big reveals and some massive momentum. it will be a bit before we move on to release the next issue as we have TPB Vol2. (did you order it?) and the Field Guide with more Colossal to release between arcs.

Take a look at some covers for Season 3 in progress, first is a new cover dress for the next arc. Evolve or perish, right?

tumblr_o9asbx6sZx1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

And NO ONE has seen this one yet since it's a WIP and reveals Ellen 2.0. She's definitely growing into her role as a leader and outside the story-- slowly becoming an action-hero in the mold of Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley (see where she got her name?)

tumblr_o9asj8vyzl1tuk6gvo1_540.jpg

So, hope that brings you up to date. Wish I could spill more beans but I can't jeopardize all of our hard work and your support by blabbing. I'll be back!

Second pic is a must have!!!

....seriously.... when can i get one....

I'll take a guess for the below:

"Moved on" means Fox deal is toast; however, the Chinese reference clue means China’s Huayi Brothers Media has "moved in" making ENORMOUS a potential global opportunity.

of course all i care is u still keep on pumping out books...everything else is gravy.

Edited by azcards4ever