• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Nobody is jumping any sharks, at least not without me.

You saw it here first-- Spanish edition of Enormous #1 with variant covers.

tumblr_o1xpjxunOn1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

More news on this soon.

Looking forward to Issue 13, in the meanwhile just wanted to get some more info on the La Mole variants. Do you know what the print run was on each of these by any chance?

The Shattered Earth variant was ultra limited at 50 copies as per the ad below, but what about the others?

12768187_1245160905513757_7062620438667816510_o.png

"the Image Comics comic is set in a world where humanity is under attack from gigantic monsters." Idk if that makes them insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, not credible or both.

In what way? I suspect you mean that it did not reference 215INK?

Yes, had I the chance to proof this PR/article that certainly would have been amended.

And for the record, we've moved on from 215INK after a great run. They gave us a great second life and now we need to evolve. Can't thank those guys enough and will do so as we move forward w/ more announcements.

Love those covers!

Anyone know what is going on with the book?

So, yeah - we've been a little busy. Both Mehdi and I have contributed heavily to the adaptation. Characters, designs for creatures, posters, key art and a series of production presentations.

In the meantime, we've been working up Season 3. Covers and arc outline. We purposely delayed the release of the next arc for this reason and since we've also moved publishers.

Caught up? Stick with us.