• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

"the Image Comics comic is set in a world where humanity is under attack from gigantic monsters." Idk if that makes them insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, not credible or both.

In what way? I suspect you mean that it did not reference 215INK?

Yes, had I the chance to proof this PR/article that certainly would have been amended.

And for the record, we've moved on from 215INK after a great run. They gave us a great second life and now we need to evolve. Can't thank those guys enough and will do so as we move forward w/ more announcements.

Yes that is what im reffering to. Glad to see the news is verified by the man himself. So moving publishers and article mentioned image comics, is that some sort of leaked clue? Or did i miss an announcement?

"the Image Comics comic is set in a world where humanity is under attack from gigantic monsters." Idk if that makes them insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, not credible or both.

In what way? I suspect you mean that it did not reference 215INK?

Yes, had I the chance to proof this PR/article that certainly would have been amended.

And for the record, we've moved on from 215INK after a great run. They gave us a great second life and now we need to evolve. Can't thank those guys enough and will do so as we move forward w/ more announcements.

Yes that is what im reffering to. Glad to see the news is verified by the man himself. So moving publishers and article mentioned image comics, is that some sort of leaked clue? Or did i miss an announcement?

Not a clue. Shadowline-Image was a great start, gave us life. 215INK really boosted our life span. Where we go from here will be announced soon enough.

I wonder what publisher hm

Someone should start up an odds chart - Dark Horse even money!

Zenescope :wishluck:

J/K :D

Oni would be my guess

It's in the link above your post. :gossip:

(shrug) says nothing about Enoumous being published by vault

You guys, hold your books.

That's something you don't see too often...creator stating to hold. Kinda cool..

Call me officially intrigued (as are all of the many Enormous hoarders in this forum)

PSS: Also extremely intrigued after seeing that kick- Ellen figure on your Facebook site. (at least I think that is a figure). I need me that figure!!!

Edited by azcards4ever