• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

If this does pick back up, only fo it if you guys are committed to finishing the story. I hate starting books and never finding out the end because ppl over extend themselves. 

Either way, best of luck. 

9 hours ago, Pirate said:

It wasn't nearly as good as some people thought.  

Not sure what this means.

I think it was a solid book with some entertaining ideas and an artist with a unique style. In my (obviously subjective) opinion the quality is better than the average book being published today.

8 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

Not sure what this means.

I think it was a solid book with some entertaining ideas and an artist with a unique style. In my (obviously subjective) opinion the quality is better than the average book being published today.

+1 The art was absolutely gorgeous and the writing was above average. I don't really know what more you could ask out of a comic.

This was a shooting star. White hot and beautiful to look at but it  ended too soon for whatever reason. I kept a box of them including lots of #1s and #2s. I have the original cover art to #3 too. The books will always have a special spot in my collection. Some of the prettiest art and best color schemes I've ever seen in comics. 

14 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I should have bailed long time ago. I have 3 Phantom Variants, 1 Hastings Variant plus #2 and #3 all which were in low print.

<--------- Insert Jack@$$ sound for this fella.