• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Why 544?

*double shrug*

That's the number of copies ordered.

Should I have rounded up to 1k to make you feel better?

Personally, I ordered 116.

16 to fill my preorders

50 for shelf.

50 for online sales.

Anything else I can disclose to you?

Edited by LarrysComics

Well put Larry, but we will know you have 10 million followers who know your picks are golden. Guess it's a major "thing" when the first person to post it adds "next walking dead" zzz.

I don't understand the words coming out of your mouf.

Sorry.

My LCS didn't get any. They remember an oversized book from a few years back that didn't do anything, so they avoided. I asked them to order a few.

I ordered my 1 copy from hastings this morning… which was unfortunately not the hastings variant… along with the Rocket #1 Peterson Variant. Snoozing and Losing all day long over here.

If there hadn't been the oversize version previously, I likely would have jumped on to spec a few given my love of Kaiju. More power to those who do.

My LCS had 4 total

2 of each cover. I got one of each. A customer there heard me and the guy who works there talking about it and bought one and the employee grabbed the other to save for a customer he thought would like it.

All gone in 60 seconds.

Edited by Awax

My LCS had 4 total

2 of each cover. I got one of each. A customer there heard me and the guy who works there talking about it and bought one and the employee grabbed the other to save for a customer he thought would like it.

All gone in 60 seconds.

Sounds like a good name for a movie about thieves ... of chunky soup lol

Guy just threw a "hissey fit" because we limit 2 per customer on Phantoms at cover price...

Of course ALL he wanted were Nailbiters #1's & Enormous today.

It's new comic day & he already had everything else.