• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I will never charge for a signature. I don't care what the scenario entails. Never. I'll sign anything and everything. Least I can do for those willing to support my creative dreams.

I'm going to have you sign my girlfriend's boobs... Because they are enormous........ Who am I kidding... I'm single... I just wanted to make that joke ... :sorry:

Your imaginary girlfriend sounds delightful (thumbs u

I will never charge for a signature. I don't care what the scenario entails. Never. I'll sign anything and everything. Least I can do for those willing to support my creative dreams.

I'm going to have you sign my girlfriend's boobs... Because they are enormous........ Who am I kidding... I'm single... I just wanted to make that joke ... :sorry:

Your imaginary girlfriend sounds delightful (thumbs u

Does she have an imaginary sister? I'm not looking for anything serious.

Good pick up squarchaos.

Sharp eyes there natevegas.

There has been a lot of preparation, progress and talent assembled around the show. In fact, I would go so far as to say-- the less you hear from me the more there is going on.

Whole lot of book progress too. We cracked the 10K sales milestone for #7. It won't show in the Diamond monthly sales report because a good balance of our order are exclusives and don't get counted.

Bumping this post since the 5K numbers are a tad deceiving...

Good pick up squarchaos.

There has been a lot of preparation, progress and talent assembled around the show. In fact, I would go so far as to say-- the less you hear from me the more there is going on.

Whole lot of book progress too. We cracked the 10K sales milestone for #7. It won't show in the Diamond monthly sales report because a good balance of our order are exclusives and don't get counted.

That's a lot of variants assuming the 5318 are all covers a/b. I had imagined a number closer to 1k for all the variants combined.

Good pick up squarchaos.

That's a lot of variants assuming the 5318 are all covers a/b. I had imagined a number closer to 1k for all the variants combined.

That's unlikely that all the variants only = 1K given there was 7+ variants. the 10K mark makes a lot of sense if that number doesn't include store variants and I believe Larry said overseas #s as well somewhere.

Those numbers are off. I can confirm. That number was what we did through Diamond. And even that number is off. We sent them our overage which was sold day before street. Exclusives brought us to 10K. Don't trust the charts to give a complete view of any book.

Speaking of...now exactly what is this all about? How about a new cover dress and new printing for Trade Paperback VOL.1!?! More details coming soon!

tumblr_ntc8ytIy4v1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

For those of you still reading. Just you wait. We've got some seriously monstrous talent lined up for exclusives and variants and even more lined up for Colossal. And yes indeed, Roc Upchurch is on his way.