• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Did anyone ever figure out a good size or way to bag/top load the image treasury? Ran into 2 that the LCS must have found in the back room and had to snatch them up.

I'm not 100 percent sure but I would bet Magazine sized bags n boards would fit it. Maybe check out online or at comic shops. Sometimes I see them for sale but its hit or miss as that size isn't too common unless someone is collecting magazines.

Here is a link to the Lariant(s) that Larry gave us a heads up on a few days ago. Since last year, when I think of NYCC, I think of Enormous. 215 INK rocked it out last year and I would expect more of the same. While I won't be able to go this year, I will be chasing from afar. :banana

https://plus.google.com/communities/117119445209417380274

I see lots of vol.2 #1's sitting on shelves collecting dust right now.

As you noted, we're doing all we can to make sure people are aware of the book and to give it a shot. #1 is free on Comixology and #2-6 got a strong price reduction digitally. More to come with that. We're leading the horse to water...