• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I see lots of vol.2 #1's sitting on shelves collecting dust right now.

As you noted, we're doing all we can to make sure people are aware of the book and to give it a shot. #1 is free on Comixology and #2-6 got a strong price reduction digitally. More to come with that. We're leading the horse to water...

they were all sold in my area... and not all by me lol... so its got some traction in colorado =)

As you noted, we're doing all we can to make sure people are aware of the book and to give it a shot. #1 is free on Comixology and #2-6 got a strong price reduction digitally. More to come with that. We're leading the horse to water...

they were all sold in my area... and not all by me lol... so its got some traction in colorado =)

My shop doesn't get any extras but there are now 5 people including myself that have Enormous on their pull list. Not bad for a little shop in nowhere Iowa..

Thank you for this!

My shop doesn't get any extras but there are now 5 people including myself that have Enormous on their pull list. Not bad for a little shop in nowhere Iowa..

And thank you for this too! Very appreciated.

the creator and store owners who have variants have done an excellent job of hyping this books up once a month.......I see lots of vol.2 #1's sitting on shelves collecting dust right now.

Not a one available anywhere in the Los Angeles area, and I've looked believe me

So, this horse....

How big would you say it is....?