4,713 posts in this topic

226 posts

Is it wendsday yet? A few pick ups before i try to put together a 9.8 run

2j66xr5.jpg

8x2e6c.jpg

2,137 posts
Enormous%2010%20Comiconart%20variant%20A0003.jpg

Enormous%2010%20Comiconart%20variant%20A0001.jpg

Are those convention editions? I want that second cover.

1,729 posts

The Comiconart variants were offered several months ago, with 2 variants for issues 7-12. I imagine you can still get them through Court at http://www.comiconart.com/, or send him a message here.

1,729 posts

The 'Legacy' numbering Enormous is using seemed familiar to me, and I finally remembered where I had seen it used before. Hopefully, with not the same results.

Shadowhawk%20III%2011%2032.jpg

Shadowhawk%20III%209%2032.jpg

287 posts

This is what the entire issue of Enormous #10 looks like. Be warned, spoilers. If you dig, please pre-order!

tumblr_o0x0bpAvuu1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

226 posts

Already in for two copies so wont spoil it for myself lol

784 posts

Picked up both regular and variant (nice to finally see the cover to the OA I picked up from Court) on Wednesday; keeping them pristine and will enjoy this post whilst waiting for the digital copy (or if I can find another in another LCS).

287 posts
No news is not good news....

It took over 5 years for Darabont to get the Walking Dead on the air. Keep that in mind. There is news. Really good news, but nothing I'm allowed to publicly discuss--yet. Swear it. And, it's more than just Enormous.

1,268 posts

Ooooh, I really like those covers.

244 posts

It took over 5 years for Darabont to get the Walking Dead on the air. Keep that in mind. There is news. Really good news, but nothing I'm allowed to publicly discuss--yet. Swear it. And, it's more than just Enormous.

I'm putting my money on Enormous/Burning fields = Netflix. Which would be fantastic

226 posts

Those covers would make excellent posters! Will have to settle for slabs. Did anyone order the red cover from ComicXposure? I still didn't get a shipping notice for mine.

1,268 posts

:popcorn:hm

Ginormous_zps5epabjxm.jpg

3,209 posts
The Enormous #11 Hoknes Comics limited ed. variants are eerily reminiscent of some classic horror comics covers from long ago, and I love them so. Ordering open soon!

http://www.hoknescomics.com/hoknesexclusives.htm

tumblr_o17pa5RUE11tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Must. Have. These.

Absolutely gorgeous art.

10,717 posts

Even if you have no real news to tell us, thank you for coming in here and :baiting: us and interacting.

There's been a few creators that have come and gone here. You are one of the good ones (thumbs u

716 posts

+1

but damn it, stop with the tentacle growth on Joanne , that's GOT to be some kind of crime

Edited by Astoria

287 posts

How much do I love the heck out of you all?

Thank you.

And nope, honest, not making it up - there's movement with Enormous and another title. I think we'll all learn some things in the not too distant future. I even asked permission to blab and was politely instructed to wait. I shall honor that.

As far as Joanne, if you're seeing this stage of her evolution as a crime, then we're going to be "most wanted" by the end of the third arc. Pick up #11 & #12 for some serious hints.

Season 3 will bring Jorun, Ellen and Joanne to the fore and we'll see some characters from the short film adaptation finally make an appearance. It's all coming together.