• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Got some stuff in today thanks to big pete and staff very smooth dealings excellent service and pristine books im extremely happy and look forward to other charity events i can be a part of sorry for the crude cell phone pics

2rh64jp.jpg

33kurf4.jpg

Got some stuff in today thanks to big pete and staff very smooth dealings excellent service and pristine books im extremely happy and look forward to other charity events i can be a part of sorry for the crude cell phone pics

2rh64jp.jpg

33kurf4.jpg

Nice books, great placement

Have plenty, which is why the silence is boring me. And please, please for the love of God and everything holy, someone talk about anything other than the next variant cover.... :foryou:

So have you guys seen the previous variant cover(s)? :baiting:

I'm too easily amused, sorry :foryou:

So I'm guessing you want non-comic news then? Or are you just saying no talk about variants, just the potential plot?

Or is it about the TV deal, because I'm sure the last thing he'd want to do is speak out of turn and have Fox/Regency all over him. They have 16 shows in production right now, look at the genre shows they have slated, which are doing poorly/well, you can make some educated guesses as to what may happen.

So I'm guessing you want non-comic news then? Or are you just saying no talk about variants, just the potential plot?

Or is it about the TV deal, because I'm sure the last thing he'd want to do is speak out of turn and have Fox/Regency all over him. They have 16 shows in production right now, look at the genre shows they have slated, which are doing poorly/well, you can make some educated guesses as to what may happen.

:applause: ANY news or discussion that does not include a promotion for the latest variant cover please :foryou:

I have my copies of the latest issue sitting at my LCS for almost 2 weeks now and have been too busy to get down and get them. Was hoping maybe someone could spoil them for me

This happens with pretty much every book besides The Walking Dead here.

At least this book is still coming out. And I don't like the variants much either, but I just don't buy them.. ignore them and go on my way. Shows take time.

Also, are the LA Mole variants actually in Spanish, or English? Cuz the cover is cool, but I'm not sure what I would do with a Spanish book... Not that I read comics anymore, just slab 'em lol!

The 3 La Mole variants are in spanish; the last one seems to be ultra-limited to only 50 copies.

And, both, Daniel and Cheggour will attend the Con :D would be an awesome opportunity to get copies 2xSS, if only we had a witness

Hola,

Getting ready for La Mole Comic Con and wanted to share a little something. The cover and flipside of the book (which is in fact a Spanish language translation-- more news on foreign editions soon) depicts a creature never before seen in the books.

Now, some folks have been asking about show progress. This beast has never appeared in the books before... wonder what that might mean, wonder what it might have been created for, what use or purpose? Hmmm.

tumblr_o3fa9cicBP1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Hola,

Getting ready for La Mole Comic Con and wanted to share a little something. The cover and flipside of the book (which is in fact a Spanish language translation-- more news on foreign editions soon) depicts a creature never before seen in the books.

Now, some folks have been asking about show progress. This beast has never appeared in the books before... wonder what that might mean, wonder what it might have been created for, what use or purpose? Hmmm.

tumblr_o3fa9cicBP1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Tim, it's an omen. I hope it doesn't means your hotel room will be infested with the creature.