• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hi @enormouscomic,

Just recently grabbed a couple of these variant Enormous #10

$_3.JPG$_3.JPG

Apparently there are only 150 of these variants, but I don't recall them being mentioned here on this thread or on your Facebook page. Can you shed some more light on these books?

Hey,

Going through some with work and I'm gonna have to part with my ENORMOUS books. I know this isn't the sales thread but I figured it was relevant to ppl collecting this series. I've got issues 1-6 multiple copies almost all covers. PM for more info.

Thanks and sorry for interrupting!

Hey,

Going through some with work and I'm gonna have to part with my ENORMOUS books. I know this isn't the sales thread but I figured it was relevant to ppl collecting this series. I've got issues 1-6 multiple copies almost all covers. PM for more info.

Make a sales thread

Hey,

Sorry to hear that! Good luck with doing what you need to do!

Hey,

Make a sales thread

I will tonight. I don't have a computer, just my phone so I'll try to get one up tonight at work.

Hey,

Make a sales thread

I will tonight. I don't have a computer, just my phone so I'll try to get one up tonight at work.

Good luck with the sales thread, and I have a feeling I might be a buyer!!

Got my copy of vol. 2 #5, cover A and it had a big 'ole tear on the back cover. Now I have to get a minty fresh copy for my collection.

Still have my full run of vol. 1 & 2 going (A & B covers) and I bought in to the sketch editions for vol. 2 that jjeanius offered awhile ago.

Good luck with the sales Gunnz! Sorry you have to sell off

Ok, I've been quiet on the thread for a long time, waiting, watching, lurking.....

Thought I should state the below:

1. Still love the book, love the art, love the story.

2. Becoming annoyed with the number of variants.

3. Ready for actual news. 6 seasons on order news. Or something like that.

4. For the love of all things holy, let's just go back to legacy numbers after vol.2

5. Still love the book, love the art, love the story.

All just personal opinions.