• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Which do you think is a better buy the hastings or the phantom? Got two of the hastings, having a hard time finding the phantom. Now that prices are going up I doubt i'll find one at a decent price

Someone said there was a third eye variant. I have yet to see that cover

This series is amazing. The art is ace and the story is killer

I could see this being made into a movie

Lemme guess...

Pirate like the Hastings w a print run of 800 vs the Appalling mundane Phantom w a print run of 544.

It's just nicer?

Or something...

Didn't know the print run on the phantom was that small or I would have got 2 when they were only $12 on ebay :/

You should read the thread.

I put all you guys in the know....

When will the wayward be out!

08-27

WAYWARD #1 CVR A CUMMING & CAMPBELL (MR)

IMAGE COMICS

(W) Jim Zub (A) Steven Cummings, John Rauch (CA) Steven Cummings, Ross Campbell

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER FOR A NEW GENERATION!

Rori Lane is trying to start a new life when she reunites with her mother in Japan, but ancient creatures lurking in the shadows of Tokyo sense something hidden deep within her, threatening everything she holds dear. Can Rori unlock the secrets of her power before it's too late? JIM ZUB (SKULLKICKERS, Samurai Jack), STEVE CUMMINGS (Legends of the Dark Knight, Deadshot), and JOHN RAUCH (INVINCIBLE) team up to create an all-new Image supernatural spectacle that combines the camaraderie and emotion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the action and mystery of Hellboy. Don't miss it!

mBgH8uP.png

Which do you think is a better buy the hastings or the phantom? Got two of the hastings, having a hard time finding the phantom. Now that prices are going up I doubt i'll find one at a decent price

Someone said there was a third eye variant. I have yet to see that cover

This series is amazing. The art is ace and the story is killer

I could see this being made into a movie

Lemme guess...

Pirate like the Hastings w a print run of 800 vs the Appalling mundane Phantom w a print run of 544.

It's just nicer?

Or something...

Didn't know the print run on the phantom was that small or I would have got 2 when they were only $12 on ebay :/

You should read the thread.

I put all you guys in the know....

Yup you're right you did

I skipped over the type and just looked at the cover for a good 5min doh!

It's a pretty sweet cover. I really like cover B

08-27

IMAGE COMICS

Rori Lane is trying to start a new life when she reunites with her mother in Japan, but ancient creatures lurking in the shadows of Tokyo sense something hidden deep within her, threatening everything she holds dear. Can Rori unlock the secrets of her power before it's too late? JIM ZUB (SKULLKICKERS, Samurai Jack), STEVE CUMMINGS (Legends of the Dark Knight, Deadshot), and JOHN RAUCH (INVINCIBLE) team up to create an all-new Image supernatural spectacle that combines the camaraderie and emotion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the action and mystery of Hellboy. Don't miss it!

mBgH8uP.png

Thats a pretty sweet cover too

08-27

IMAGE COMICS

mBgH8uP.png

Thats a pretty sweet cover too

Thanks.

I try...

sigh... for some reason i was able to pick up a few of the fp variant... but none of the hastings variant.. i can already find them listed for $20 on ebay though...

edit-- err i meant to say phantom not fp

Edited by tizzytay

I don't buy Larry variants and I do pretty good. Local Hastings so I go that route but that dog for the most part has run away. With the exception of a few, the Hastings variants stay on the shelves by the hundreds.

Once again i'm not a retailer who gets all my books for $1.50, so comparing what is $5-$10 hot to Larry and myself are apples to oranges. You all go on buying the variants, no skin off my teeth. Hope you all make mint and put your kids through college.

I don't buy Larry variants and I do pretty good. Local Hastings so I go that route but that dog for the most part has run away. With the exception of a few, the Hastings variants stay on the shelves by the hundreds.

Once again i'm not a retailer who gets all my books for $1.50, so comparing what is $5-$10 hot to Larry and myself are apples to oranges. You all go on buying the variants, no skin off my teeth. Hope you all make mint and put your kids through college.

Actually....

You're the guy with the grudge.

You make a point of posting on Facebook, Twitter & message boards that you don't buy Larry variants & it's no skin off your teeth.

I think you're trying to get my attention.

I think you want to have sex with me.

Admit it.

You're crushing.

The phantom variant are still on forbidden planet although they have limited them to 1 per customer...which I hadn't seen in a while from them

Rob ( their primary buyer ) just personally emailed me to thank me for Enormous.

He said it has been one of their top book this week.

Pretty cool.

The phantom variant are still on forbidden planet although they have limited them to 1 per customer...which I hadn't seen in a while from them

Rob ( their primary buyer ) just personally emailed me to thank me for Enormous.

He said it has been one of their top book this week.

Pretty cool.

Yeah I thought I saw it at the top of there best sellers when I just popped on there, I'm in for the first 4 issues at least.

544 is real small, with a print run that small, this thread/board is going to end up owning almost the entire run.

Also..

One of the Phantom Shops ( my pal & co-founder Jetpack )

Got shorted their 100 copies from Diamond.

They are currently lost.

Only 444 on the market right now.