• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

So it's kind of a funny story, I had intended to stop offering Mystery Boxes for a while, and about two weeks ago I had gone to the USPS web site and attempted to order some Medium Flat Rate boxes and I kept getting this error message saying my order didn't process, so I physically go to the post office on a Saturday and pick up a bundle of 25, last thread I sold 13 boxes, so that leaves me with 12 boxes right? You would think so right? Well, the USPS web site was a liar. They sent me FIFTY Flat Rate USPS boxes so I'm sitting on over sixty of these boxes now and I don't want them.....

INTRODUCING THE JULY MYSTERY BOX SALE!

Welcome to July Mystery Box Sales brought to you by comicalgems. I'm going to keep the description short and sweet and maybe I'll even add a few things as we go. By now, you should be pretty familiar with the types of Mystery Box threads I have ran in the past. $150 shipped in the US, outside US please plan to pay difference of your postage minus $14. (See that, you get $14 off Canada guys).

Contents will vary, I have swag, books, comics, TPBs, etc etc that I'll be tossing in, value of the boxes will be at or above your purchase price. I'm not going to advertise that I'm giving away something to chase after. That's against the rules and we run a tight ship here. (Well pretty tight)

As always if for some reason you're unhappy with your contents contact me immediately and we can discuss. I'm pretty easy going in my estimation.

Since last thread sold only 13, I'm going to offer ten to start. First ten sold! Added ten more! Ten LEFT! May open up with additional after shipping is caught up for the first twenty.

Examples of boxes might be 50-75 random raw copper/modern, or it could be a box full of TPBs, or it could be one or two slabbed comics, or a mix of all. I might even toss in some Heroclix. You just never know until I've got the tape gun in hand.

UPGRADE OFFER

You may choose to Upgrade to a themed box for the price of $500. Upgrade option is available for the first three One LEFT who claim it, and themes are available for the first person to claim the theme. This box will be a theme of your choosing from the list below:

1. All Marvel

2. All DC

3. All Spider-Man

4. All X-Men

5. Slabs Only

Any questions-shoot me a PM.

The Walking Dea--eh let's save that for later.

Box two will have a raw copy of New Mutants 98 plus other goodies.

:takeit: for a $150 box

^^ of box two

So does the 2 above statements mean that Zoso "will" receive the NM98 as "box 2"?

Or am I missing something?

Another :popcorn:

Yup