• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I already have both compendiums but at the rate I lend them out I say they're good to have around as spares for gifting/lending even if you own a set.

I've never read Walking Dead either.

(Or Planetary)

Wow, you can not go wrong with Walking Dead Compediums 1 and 2. That is like 96 issues of pure fun.

I already have both compendiums but at the rate I lend them out I say they're good to have around as spares for gifting/lending even if you own a set.

(Or Planetary)

Wow, you can not go wrong with Walking Dead Compediums 1 and 2. That is like 96 issues of pure fun.

But if I wait until he starts to sweat maybe I can get both the Walking Dead Compendiums and the Y the Last Man trade paperbacks!

:jokealert:

I've never read Y...

It's basically the story of Kav as a young stud

...so every volume has blank pages?

Peace,

Chip

ouch

(Or Planetary)

The Walking Dead is the series that got me back into comics and started my modern buying. I've lent my compendiums out 5 or 6 times now and they always get returned in about a week or less because they've been read through already! I've only read a couple issues of Planetary but I did really enjoy those issues and it's on my list to put a run together some time.

What if the mystery box has all 3 items?

BAZINGA!

What if it has a German Newspaper?

ouch

I suggest you all stick around. I expect my offer to be taken within seconds of posting it. :cool:

wow

Seriously...from past experience in these threads. Do not throw up an I take it until the item has been posted and you mean it. It can cause confusion :)

I suggest you all stick around. I expect my offer to be taken within seconds of posting it. :cool:

:takeit:

You must really like Ninjak #1. PM me your info.

:o