• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

CCF03092016_0006_zpsb3iftahk.jpg

Australian Frew Phantom Index - all the info about every Frew Phantom printed in the first 50 years.

Free to anywhere in the world to any boardie who has donated to this thread in the past.

No-one needs to put anything up - this is free to anyone who wants it - a RAK as it was called!

Beige and Techie are both good guys and always doing nice things like this. Eventually I will figure out a way to do something nice for both of them.

Beige and Techie are both good guys and always doing nice things like this. Eventually I will figure out a way to do something nice for both of them.

Thanks CAHokie I appreciate the sentiment. I am not a person of significant means but I enjoy being able to pass on kindness to others when I can. Now if someone would take this TWD TPB already! :makepoint:

Thanks CAHokie I appreciate the sentiment. I am not a person of significant means but I enjoy being able to pass on kindness to others when I can. Now if someone would take this TWD TPB already! :makepoint:

It's amazing that people have almost become scared to take a gift here.

:bump:

I accidentally ordered an extra copy of TWD Vol. 23 TPB. If anyone wants it let me know. I'll cover shipping within the USA.

No one needs to offer anything in return.

2677703.jpg

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Hey Guy :hi:

I am a few trades behind so I will gladly accept your kind offer!

oh,me too.Andy has done too many nice things for me anyhow lol

If you want it Jimmers - please, take it.

It would be a pleasure.

Thanks Ben, very kind of you.