• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #1 Club
14 14

1,547 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Lots of great unslabbed single Cap 1 pages being sold by a boardie on ebay, including some Red Skull pages.  The page quality looks to be pretty nice.

And he also listed this :roflmao:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-America-1-Staples-Only-Removed-From-Book-Rare-Complete-Your-Copy-Timley/123462224833?hash=item1cbeec0bc1:g:WpYAAOSwo3Fb2gT8:rk:1:pf:0

If you miss out on his, I have forty sets I will sell, $150/set. .(thumbsu

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:
10 hours ago, woowoo said:

I know scarcity

1. cover for Tec 27

2. centerfold for Tec 27

0. complete Tec 27 that's scarcity. :hi:

Ha !  Touché !!   For the record I have the back cover :) 

I never said you did not have a back cover :baiting: I said  cover for Tec 27 :whistle: I love your book just as much as you do :whee:

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, woowoo said:

I never said you did not have a back cover :baiting: I said  cover for Tec 27 :whistle: I love your book just as much as you do :whee:

You did call it that I would "grow: to love that book.  I think the DC Comics Archives copy notation had a lot to do with it as it is my first providence book :banana:

1 hour ago, streyouttacomics said:

This weekend was crazy...bumping one of my favorite threads because I finally completed a long time collecting goal of mine. Captain America Comics #1 blue label complete :banana:

Through perseverance, a boardie, lot's of messages back and forth, selling some pc books, and of course lot's of money...my dream has come true 

Thank you Riddler :grin:20181203_001505.thumb.jpg.2c23ca6b955dd05c80764ea22fa61b04.jpg

Congrats to two of the best on the boards !!   Cap 1 -an all time great mega grail. No doubt ! 

3 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

This weekend was crazy...bumping one of my favorite threads because I finally completed a long time collecting goal of mine. Captain America Comics #1 blue label complete :banana:

Through perseverance, a boardie, lot's of messages back and forth, selling some pc books, and of course lot's of money...my dream has come true 

Thank you Riddler :grin:20181203_001505.thumb.jpg.2c23ca6b955dd05c80764ea22fa61b04.jpg

congrats to both parties (thumbsu

3 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

Thank you Riddler :grin:

Glad the Cap will be going to a good home!  It was a pleasure meeting in person and putting a face to a name!

Edited by Riddler