• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #1 Club
14 14

1,547 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

This weekend was crazy...bumping one of my favorite threads because I finally completed a long time collecting goal of mine. Captain America Comics #1 blue label complete :banana:

Through perseverance, a boardie, lot's of messages back and forth, selling some pc books, and of course lot's of money...my dream has come true 

Thank you Riddler :grin:20181203_001505.thumb.jpg.2c23ca6b955dd05c80764ea22fa61b04.jpg

Congrats Great book of a life time.

7 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

This weekend was crazy...bumping one of my favorite threads because I finally completed a long time collecting goal of mine. Captain America Comics #1 blue label complete :banana:

Through perseverance, a boardie, lot's of messages back and forth, selling some pc books, and of course lot's of money...my dream has come true 

Thank you Riddler :grin:20181203_001505.thumb.jpg.2c23ca6b955dd05c80764ea22fa61b04.jpg

That is definitely a mic drop moment !

On 12/3/2018 at 10:02 AM, streyouttacomics said:

Grats!!!!  What a great feeling!!

On 12/3/2018 at 1:02 PM, streyouttacomics said:

Congratulations!!!  My #1 grail!!  I'm happy for ya!  So...what book is next :baiting:

On 12/3/2018 at 4:52 PM, woowoo said:

Congrats Great book of a life time.

Happy for anyone who gets his grail but this also gave me a moment of "hey, so that's what Yaniv looks like."  Now I realize I've seen you before and didn't realize it at the time.

23 hours ago, bluechip said:

Happy for anyone who gets his grail but this also gave me a moment of "hey, so that's what Yaniv looks like."  Now I realize I've seen you before and didn't realize it at the time.

(shrug) we did trade Action 10's long time ago.

24 minutes ago, bluechip said:

Facial memory glitches are a bich.  Seeing my daughter this morning I said "Hey, you're the girl I met that time."

yup. The Doctor told me I had Fop Tesem.   I am now a FOP 

Spoiler

F en old person