• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #1 Club
14 14

1,547 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Primetime said:

correct. 

Personally. I don’t feel that is a unreasonable.  The 0.5’s, 1.0’s of the world can command a premium because of the limited possibilities to own own one in conjunction with limited funds to those higher grades.  

1 minute ago, Chicago Boy said:

Personally. I don’t feel that is a unreasonable.  The 0.5’s, 1.0’s of the world can command a premium because of the limited possibilities to own own one in conjunction with limited funds to those higher grades.  

agreed. It's really not a surprising sale price for an entry level copy. 

36 minutes ago, Primetime said:

agreed. It's really not a surprising sale price for an entry level copy. 

I’m a big spider man guy but I like cap 1 in golden age.  Cap 1 over bat 1 for me.  I see cap 1 with a lot of room upward, just like af15 before it’s spike a couple of years ago.  Reason is that prices are still reasonable from entry to mid grade with lots of media attention now and moving forward

Edited by Spiderturtle

2 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

I’m a big spider man guy but I like cap 1 in golden age.  Cap 1 over bat 1 for me.  I see cap 1 with a lot of room upward, just like af15 before it’s spike a couple of years ago.  Reason is that prices are still reasonable from entry to mid grade with lots of media attention now and moving forward

I like it better than Cap 1 also but I think the market has spoken for the near future. Too much separation now.  That being said,  super important and cool issue and deserves to be in the conversation of the top 3 imo. 

14 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Excellent prediction. 

I stopped at $241k. It was just me and one other guy, and he had bigger balls than me

We all know that feeling when one other guy just will not be denied.  

It's a really strong 7.0 though, I can't say I blame you for making a solid play for it. (worship)

And congrats @Spiderturtleon the pick up. 

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules