• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 31 vs. 63 Corvette

189 posts in this topic

You would not be able to pull that off in California there is always traffic :(

The Ten is plenty empty from the Arizona border clear to the 60.

I got pulled over on the 10 in Arizona because my girlfriend is Mexican they asked for her papers...

They target immigrants on the 10.

I see you're in Texas (as am I).

I found this '62 here in a small town. The owner use to work for GM and is the original owner.

Not sure if he'd sell but I bet I could pry it off him.

255600_1918066883859_5329725_n_zps5868ddfe.jpg

Not a 'vette but this is my non-work vehicle:

_12_zps8f9ee613.jpg

Wow full throttle your crazy. You officially have the coolest car in the forum.

Doc Joe has a Porsche 911 Turbo and GAtor has the Ferrari so I think they win. Dr. Balls also has a very nice car.

You would not be able to pull that off in California there is always traffic :(

The Ten is plenty empty from the Arizona border clear to the 60.

I got pulled over on the 10 in Arizona because my girlfriend is Mexican they asked for her papers...

They target immigrants on the 10.

Not in California :D

I sold some comics last year and purchased this Audi S5 with the V8. Fun car to drive.

audis5_zpsb9ea368e.jpg

audis52_zpsaf609500.jpg

very nice Ciorac. Even more impressive if you sold books toward it...

cool books = cooler cars

:applause: :applause:

I found this '62 here in a small town. The owner use to work for GM and is the original owner.

those rally wheels on the 62 vette look SO much better than they did on my chevelle

i like to think the wheels are like the right applied makeup to enhance the beauty of a woman. 62s are nice no argument there but I only want the 63

To me its like I would rather have a midgrade Superman #76 than have the top of census Superman #75.

those rally wheels on the 62 vette look SO much better than they did on my chevelle

i like to think the wheels are like the right applied makeup to enhance the beauty of a woman. 62s are nice no argument there but I only want the 63

To me its like I would rather have a midgrade Superman #76 than have the top of census Superman #75.

I still remember the first time I ever saw a '63 Vette..... I was working for a Land Surveyor and we were at a site when it totally blew me away. The driver was a very attractive woman with an Irish Wolfhound..... and I couldn't take my eyes off the Vette lol ..... I still don't know how she fit the Wolfhound in it. My advice is to pull a "Deion" and get both. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

my favourite wheels on a Chevelle are the 1969-1970 ss rims.

Finding a 'vette from that era in a "needs some work" or "needs some restoration" condition is becoming increasingly harder.

Sometimes you have to settle.

EDIT: Plus, a removable hard-top is always nice.

_12_zps8f9ee613.jpg

nice Mustang!! Do you drive it everyday?

Almost everyday.

It's a '65 with the original 289 in it with just barely over 100,000 miles. Interior has been completely restored and includes AC. Front brakes were converted to disc also.

I wasn't even looking for a Mustang when I bought her.

_12_zps8f9ee613.jpg

nice Mustang!! Do you drive it everyday?

Almost everyday.

It's a '65 with the original 289 in it with just barely over 100,000 miles. Interior has been completely restored and includes AC. Front brakes were converted to disc also.

I wasn't even looking for a Mustang when I bought her.

It is a beauty!!! I converted my Chevelle to disc brakes too and had AC installed as my mother could not afford it all those years ago...

I learned how to drive in a 1978 Ford Thunderbird it was a monster. If you can drive a 78 T-Bird then you can navigate the Titanic