• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So In Fact NOBODY Yet Has A Complete Crisis on Infinite Earths Collection - NOBODY !!!!!!

57 posts in this topic

Your courage and commitment to completing this amazing collection without even the hint of modesty is truly admirable.

However, I heard from someone who has been in contact with an individual in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico (or Me-hi-co) that there are indeed Sanskrit versions of these very same books that you are attempting to amass, and thus, there are perhaps other CRISES that you were not aware of heretofore to add on to your list.

Be brave.

Well, with licensing being what it was during the 80's, it would be nearly impossible to track down EVERY SINGLE peripheral Crisis On Infinite Earths promo, Happy Meal insert, children's menu (given away only at select Denny's locations in the outlaying suburban regions of Boise, Idaho), and video game pamphlet.

Thus I have localized my collection to the twelve issues of Crisis On Infinite Earths that are easiest possible to find. Indeed, I was fortunate enough to come across a VERY rare copy of "Crisis On Infinite Earths #2 - Bobby Thompson" edition. This particular book was given to Bobby by his father, Bob Sr., and Bobby promptly wrote his name in the margin of page one in puce-colored crayon. Known as the "Crisis- Bobman edition", it is confirmed to be the only one in existance.

Khaos, Im sick of you. You add nothing to these boards. All your posts are all about YOU and YOU only. Never about anything else. I dont even think you like comics since all you ever talk about is YOU and YOUR DC obsessions. Youre are a true wanker! FOAD already.

when you talk all I hear is a Whhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Who IS this tedious person anyway ?????

Khaos, Im sick of you. You add nothing to these boards. All your posts are all about YOU and YOU only. Never about anything else. I dont even think you like comics since all you ever talk about is YOU and YOUR DC obsessions. Youre are a true wanker! FOAD already.

tedious, that's funny. sleeping.gif

Hey... Hey! HEY!!

You can't play yourself on this thread! mad.giftongue.gif

Hey... Hey! HEY!!

27_laughing.gif

Hey... Hey! HEY!!

27_laughing.gif

Yes, I suppose that was funny. If I hadn't lost my sense of humor in that horrible cricket-playing accident when I was but a wee knicker-wearing lad, I might laugh too.

Hey... Hey! HEY!!

27_laughing.gif

Yes, I suppose that was funny. If I hadn't lost my sense of humor in that horrible cricket-playing accident when I was but a wee knicker-wearing lad, I might laugh too.

Trust you to get caught up on a sticky wicket. Not to mention getting your legendary knickers in a twist. tongue.gif

Can we keep this thread, if no other, on-topic, please?

But wasn't it on a cricket wicket all those years ago (when you went under the identity of Private Slight Disturbance) that you originally hatched your plan to undertake a quest that no-one has yet managed, not even the Woman Who Also Has Been Attempting The Same Thing Who Doesn't Post Here, to locate and possess EVERY Crisis On Infinite etc.?

So you see my digression was germane to the urgent issue at hand.

But wasn't it on a cricket wicket all those years ago (when you went under the identity of Private Slight Disturbance) that you originally hatched your plan to undertake a quest that no-one has yet managed, not even the Woman Who Also Has Been Attempting The Same Thing Who Doesn't Post Here, to locate and possess EVERY Crisis On Infinite etc.?

Now I can laugh at most of the other comments on here slagging me off, but this one got to me.

Now I can laugh at most of the other comments on here slagging me off, but this one got to me.

Well, you shouldn't've slagged off Michael Moore. You know the depth of feeling for him on these boards.

Well, you shouldn't've slagged off Michael Moore. You know the depth of feeling for him on these boards.

I thought I loved Michael Moore? Pardon me, as I pay very little actual attention to what I say.

DC? Who cares? confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gif

I assure you, the world is waiting with bait-flavored breath as I approach completion of my impossible task.

Indeed, there are few who would have the intestinal fortitude for so arduous a journey, and we are all fortunate that I can count myself among that number.

I, myself, am sick with anticipation.

666331-sick.JPG

Maybe you should lay down?

666331-sick.JPG

Simply brilliant as always, MK! hail.gif

No, I think that was when he was trying to collect every copy of Legion of Super-Heroes #300.

T'was a strange time indeed, when I wondered whether MK might have been the spawn of an unholy union between Ian and Calamerica. (Shudder)

No, I think that was when he was trying to collect every copy of Legion of Super-Heroes #300.

T'was a strange time indeed, when I wondered whether MK might have been the spawn of an unholy union between Ian and Calamerica. (Shudder)

No, if he were the true spawn of Calamerica, he would of been trying to collect every known copy of some rare comic. Like Spawn #1.

No, if he were the true spawn of Calamerica, he would of been trying to collect every known copy of some rare comic. Like Spawn #1.

confused.gif Isn't that what FFB was implying? confused.gif

confused.gif Isn't that what FFB was implying? confused.gif

sorry.gif

I found a super rare (only three hundred million known copies) Copper Age DC that no-one cared was a DC....

"Crisis On Infinite Earths" ISSUE NUMBER 5 by Marv Wolfman, from 1942

Is that the one with ROBIN in the corner looking in shock? 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif I love these boards. Finding them may have been the best thing I've done in 3 years. headbang.gif