• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Pressing Contribute To Global Warming?

240 posts in this topic

And for the record... there are a few people that I have wished death on and I feel deserve a special place in Hell. In fact I have wished them death on Christmas.

Which reminds me, I just saw that Casey Anthony was in the news again. Poor girl is afraid to leave her house. Well, that's what happens when you are convicted of two counts of lying to the police in regards to an ongoing investigation into the "abduction" and death of your child.

And for the record... there are a few people that I have wished death on and I feel deserve a special place in Hell. In fact I have wished them death on Christmas.

Which reminds me, I just saw that Casey Anthony was in the news again. Poor girl is afraid to leave her house. Well, that's what happens when you are convicted of two counts of lying to the police in regards to an ongoing investigation into the "abduction" and death of your child.

Another guilty person that got off easy. I wonder what is going to happen to the couple that left their son in the car, to die?

I wish greggy dead before the extinction of our species.

He will out live us all. :cry:

He's like the world's largest cockroach. :(

:whee:

:whee:

:o

SCARFACE_COCKROACHES.jpg

He's like the world's most adorable cockroach. :(

Fixed! :cloud9: