• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monthly Sales Figures

665 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Amazing is barely in the top 20. It used to be a #1 or #2 book.

How is any comic "forced" on you? There are 15 Marvel titles just in the top 100 that sold less. So I'm not sure why you picked that one title.

Amazing hit #3 in October (granted the kick off to the 'new' Legacy numbering).   Just not a fan of the dual hero model Marvel has been going at (2 Thors, 2 Hulks, 2 Spidermen, 2 Hawkeyes etc.).  Miles just doesn't do it for me, I never understood Marvels need to create him, and now they are putting him in his own 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' movie, sub-par sales be damned.

5 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Amazing hit #3 in October (granted the kick off to the 'new' Legacy numbering).   Just not a fan of the dual hero model Marvel has been going at (2 Thors, 2 Hulks, 2 Spidermen, 2 Hawkeyes etc.).  Miles just doesn't do it for me, I never understood Marvels need to create him, and now they are putting him in his own 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' movie, sub-par sales be damned.

Totally agree with not needing doubles. I wonder how much sales will decrease after Bendis leaves.....

15 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

The Ultimate universe was one of the most popular creations Marvel has done in 20 years.

Edited by ygogolak