• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Grayson" looks to be a hit so a bump for Tec 38?

260 posts in this topic

That's what I am trying to figure out. I know there is talk of Robin being mentioned in the plot for BvS and Suicide Squad, and there's the Titans TV show, but i don't get it.

Do you really think it is movie hype that is driving this book?

(shrug) It's been 18 years since Robin has been in a movie (Sorry JGL doesn't count)

And how many times has some B-Player marvel character gone crazy after a movie mention? This is Robin!

Or it could simply be because I am looking for a copy now.

Edited by StingerMcK

(shrug) It's been 18 years since Robin has been in a movie (Sorry JGL doesn't count)

And how many times has some B-Player marvel character gone crazy after a movie mention? This is Robin!

Or it could simply be because I am looking for a copy now.

Maybe it is time to jump ship for a Tec 36 or 37?

How many movie viewers are going to buy a book like this? A movie may spark an interest but a book like this is immune to movie hype. Like him or not, Robin is a major character in comics. The price on this book is driven mostly by this fact would be my guess. That and hype...