• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SNOWPIERCER - Best comic adaptation that no one will see this summer !

114 posts in this topic

I also didn't understand how they could freeze an arm in 7 minutes, but hours later go out in the cold with no protection on the face and hands without problems.

Wind Chill factor. That train was hauling butt.

Also they clearly stated "...at THIS ALTITUDE, seven minutes...", and it was commented on that this was unusually quick. So they were passing through unusually high altitude, mountainous terrain.

Just watched this today and I absolutely loved it. And Chris Evans is one phenomenal actor. :golfclap:

This is a movie that I could watch quite a few more times. My only gripe is I really didn't like the ending.

I feel like it was such a huge buildup to the point that Curtis meets Wilford, that everything after that was underwhelming. I would've enjoyed a bigger shock/twist. Have Curtis execute Wilford, the tail cars overtake the guards, Curtis decouple the engine and the tail cars. And they all meet back up at the end and see the life outside.

7 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

First I've heard of the TBS show, Nick... hope it is as entertaining as the movie was ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

It seems to be gaining more and more attention. So should be interesting.

Wilford Industries found success on Sunday night as TNT’s new series Snowpiercer made its debut and became the #1 new cable entertainment program year to date.

The sci-fi thriller adapted from the Bong Joon Ho feature and the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob, Benjamin Legrand and Jean-Marc Rochette delivered 3.3 million total viewers across TNT and TBS, 1 million P18-49 viewers and 607k P18-49 for the 9pm telecast. The series also averaged 607k P18-49 and 784,000 P25-55. The series trended nationally on Twitter and tallied #1 most-watched content on TNT’s digital platforms with 11,500 total starts. The series premiere marked the largest debut for TNT since The Alienist in 2018.

Wow!

Episode #4 has hit Netflix.

Series continues to be very good.

Happily surprised.