• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

maidemate69's kudos thread

76 posts in this topic

Maidenmate91 recently brought some books from me from my very first sale thread and I have to say the entire experience was well worth the effort. Maidenmate was courteous through our messages back and forth and paid in a timely manner. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. I hope to see more of Maidenmate91 as I continue to post things for sale. 

Thank you very much for your purchase!!! :headbang:

Board newbie here. Bought a book from Rich that just arrived Today and is my first completed transaction from the boards. Shipped quickly and packed securely! Great to work with and was always quick to respond. Would buy from again! Many thanks!

Picked up Marvel Team-Up #14 & Miles Morales Spider-Man #1 from Summer thread and both books were packaged securely with fast shipping and in great condition! Kudos for the books and would definitely purchase again. Thank you!!!

:martini: