maidemate69's kudos thread

46 posts in this topic

25,984 posts

I bought a couple books from Richard and the books arrive safely and quickly. Thanks for the books!

6,406 posts

A great seller across the board. Thank you!

-Ryan

2,313 posts

Bought a spectacular spider-man 64 and a star wars 68 from Rich and was very happy with our transaction! He was easy to deal with and shipped my books out fast...Thanks man!

170 posts

I ordered a couple of Thors from this great seller. The communication was polite, the deals were great, and the shipping was quick. I received my comics two days after my order. Thanks you so much for the great transaction.

213 posts

Bought a raw copy of Supergirl 34. The book was exactly as described, shipped fast, and was carefully packed. It was a very smooth transaction. Thanks.

18,628 posts

Had a great transaction! I bought some books, he mailed them. Smooth and easy transaction. Would transact again happily.

3,079 posts
Had a great transaction! I bought some books, he mailed them. Smooth and easy transaction. Would transact again happily.

Ditto!

3,512 posts

purchased a few raw copper keys. Very nice person to deal with and paid promptly. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

545 posts

Bought a nice batman 1, 2 and 40 x 2 lot. They were as described and came well packed! Excellent seller and would buy from again and recommend others to do so!

687 posts

Purchased 2 Walking Dead 100 3rd prints from Rich; they were listed as NM+, and by God, they are in fact NM+ books, easily 9.6s, real shots at 9.8s.

Really fast shipping in a perfect mailer designed for raw books.

Just an overall great transaction, thanks so much - Clint

3,113 posts

Richard is eminently easy to work with & ships super fast. Great dude to deal with.

10,814 posts

Another smooth transaction completed with Rich. The books were graded spot-on and shipped quickly. Look forward to more deals in the future. (thumbs u

1,758 posts

Rich is a first rate seller. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him again. (thumbs u

3,143 posts

Rich is the perfect board buyer! He was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to future transactions!

29,988 posts

I purchased a nm copy of BA#12 from Rich.  It was well packed, shipped fast and accurately graded.  :smile:

1,426 posts

Bought a nice little key from Richard.  Packed well, good price and accurate grading.  Bueno!!!

2,843 posts

Bought a couple of books from Rich. Easy to deal with and the books arrived perfectly as described and well packed. Couldn't ask for more.

1,577 posts

Bought Jimmy Olsen #134 from Rich. Great transaction all around.