Kudos for J. Morrow
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Kramerica   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 19,918 posts

I had a great transaction with Jerry recently and I can't say enough cool stuff about him. He went above and beyond in our transaction - and he was the buyer! I made a dumb mistake and he helped fix it and I can't thank him enough. A lot of folks would have taken the book and ran but Jerry helped me get things sorted out (worship)

OrangeNemesis   
  • 3,245 posts

Bought a copy of strange tales 115 off j. Morrow and the transaction went perfect. Book was packaged well and arrived in great condition. Would def recommend doing business with!!

tigers comics   
  • 2,914 posts

Just bought a comic from Jerry. Comic was shipped fast and secure. Would buy from again.

vaillant   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 19,573 posts
  • Kudos Thread

Jerry sold me a graded Fantastic Four #5 (SS-R with Stan Lee signature) and was so nice to include in the deal two reader copies of other early issues that I missed.

:whee:

He was also enough patient to help me save as much as possible on shipping by using a custom box instead of a Flat Rate which would have costed more, and books were packed well protected.

A class seller all around – many thanks!

DavidTheDavid   

J. Morrow bought a Strange Tales from me. A classy buyer, for sure, especially when my double-boxing was inadequate to resist the travails of the United States Postal Service. Another solid boardie to do business with.

white_rushin   
  • 1,096 posts

Jerry was a great buyer. Paid immediately and was very pleased with the book. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! Highly recommended :)

Spider-Dan   
  • 3,410 posts

Jerry is a no nonsense buyer!

Quick to post the :takeit: and even quicker to pay!

Thanks!

TheDynasty   
  • 2,674 posts

Fantastic seller, very secure packaging, great communication, quick ship times, easy guy to complete a transaction with. Thanks again, Jerry!

AnkurJ   
  • 6,605 posts

A+++ seller! Amazing packing!

Thanks!

quicksilver   
  • 815 posts

Can't fault Jerry at all, he said he was a "novice at international shipping", but everything went totally smoothly and the book arrived very quickly, packed just great - a keeper for my collection for sure, thanks Jerry !

Jaydogrules   
  • 9,594 posts

I picked up a Tec 880 from Jerry. He shipped immediately and the book was EXPERTLY packaged.

Thanks Jerry !

Regards,

-Jay

GEEzusWalks   
  • 207 posts

Sold Teen Titan book for our family collection. We are happy with the purchase: Well Packaged and Great Communication. Looking forward to next interaction on the boards. Thank you!

GEEzusWalks   
  • 207 posts

Clean book. Great shipping, packaging and communication. Looking forward to future transactions. Thank you!

W16227   
  • 1,742 posts

Bought IM 1 and 55  - great price, fast shipping...

NP_Gresham   
  • 7,410 posts

Jerry just purchased ST #89,

An incredibly pleasant person to deal with. He paid lightning fast and let me know as soon as the book arrived.

Highest recommendations for this awesome boardie(worship)

T'Challa   

Jerry purchased an X-Men #14 from me.  He made a fast payment and was super easy to work with!

Thanks Jerry, you da man!

-Jeff