• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy LInguini Kudos thread. Kisses, Love, Gangsterisms

8 posts in this topic

I have bought from Alex a few times and I have just got to say the service was top notch.

Great packing, fast international shipping and funny craic PMs.

He always has great books and often exclusive SS offers.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again and look forward to the time when I do.

No worries here :)

I've sold to this guy. I've bought from this guy. Great experiences in both cases with zero issues. Very quick to respond to communication. I've enjoyed our business transactions.

The slab I purchased was wrapped in a sarcophagus of plastic bubbles and arrived all the way from Canada in fantastic condition! Really cool books for sale too. I look forward to doing more business in the future! :acclaim:

Just got around to posting this for a book I got last week.

Alex sold me a sweet copy of Warrior #1 and packed it to where it would safely arrive here from across the border. It got here pretty darn fast too since it was coming from the Great White North.

Linguini is the real deal. (worship)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Purchased a Sandman 8 & a Death HCoL hc from Alex, both signed and the hc with an especially lovely sketch by McKean. Super service, fast shipping and 100% satisfied. Many thanks for this Alex, I'll treasure the sketch, and until next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R