• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

Looking forward to scoping out the stuff outside SDCC in a few hours, though I don't have preview tix. We can't wait.

What kind of stuff goes on outisde??

sdccblog.com is my go to site.

they have stuff spread out everywhere, they call is the san diego comic con campus now. I hope a lot of stuff is set up, worst case, Thursday everything everything will be up.

ex. The have WD, they have an obstacle course (Assassin Creed), like the TV series Ninja Warrior, Snoopy stuff, they will have people walking outside giving stuff away. check out the site.

Somehow I think I ended up with an extra attendee badge for the preview and 4 days if anybody wants to buy it from me send me a PM

I'm not 100% sure I've made this error but I believe I have

This year Rocks…. Marvel has a green screen that will make you become Ant-Man! No lines…crazy…..and my daughter met Stan Lee for the very first time today at his Marvel signing…This is GREAT!!!!!!! Also, dropped some items off at Clink to sell in the next auction. I LOVE SDCC.

Having a good time. I will be at show today but exceeded my budget on day 1 on piece of art from a comic that as a child I probably read 50 times.

Headed to LA tomorrow for a Dodger Dog or three. Might even watch the Dodger game while I'm there.

:whee:

Prepare to be punched by me.

Whoa....you're going to be a lazy arse CAW for CGC? :whee:

I am going to be there being awesome. I will help out CGC when they need it (and Doug, and Triston, and Richie . . .)

Fingh helped me...... hold something in the men's room while I had to go wee-wee.

Awesome forum member. :headbang:

Where do I lave kudos? :D

:whee:

Prepare to be punched by me.

Whoa....you're going to be a lazy arse CAW for CGC? :whee:

I am going to be there being awesome. I will help out CGC when they need it (and Doug, and Triston, and Richie . . .)

Fingh helped me...... hold something in the men's room while I had to go wee-wee.

Awesome forum member. :headbang:

Where do I lave kudos? :D

Why am I not surprised?

Great con this year. I hope all the dealers had a good show I really noticed this year that the Hall H crowd and the Comics crowd seemed to be self segregating a bit. I never really ventured to the Hilton side much and stayed mostly on the Hyatt side.

Just want to give a big F U to Comic Age Collectibles. Worst vendor there. Mark ups for second hand selling is one thing, but when your the only vendor marking up your prices on exclusives, that is not in the spirit on the con. I hate them.

also Arcana was kind of dumb, was looking to get a Necronomicon for the wife, they apparently sold everything Thursday morning, instead of staggering the product. Dumb idea in my book, also really crappy for the people who only had single day tix.

Other than that, it was fun, dinner with Billy Tucci and his friends, was at WGA mixer, saw Len Wein and Marv Wolfman there. Only regret is not meeting fellow boardies.

J Scott Campbell is awesome.