• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUMAN TORCH 7, 31, Marvel Mystery 20,61, Wonder Womans RAW and a discount;)

45 posts in this topic

I just upgraded a few nice books and so I am selling my undercopies and I added a few others

Yes, I admit it, I'm a comicaholic;)

The Rules.

First :takeit: on the boards or in a PM wins.

a :takeit: trumps all other negotiations.

Shipping is exact, I'll ship any way you prefer, but I prefer a box.

Shipping for an item over $250, must include a signature to be covered for my insurance, even if it's out of the US. So out of the US will have to be priority express unless you have your own insurance.

I pay for private insurance and that's included as well as tracking.

I accept Paypal, MO's, checks no trade offers, please.

NONE of these books have been pressed...and that's pretty obvious;)

I will accept time payments but pm me before posting a :takeit: please.

No HOS or Probies please.

Wonder Woman #44, This is a tough book to find in any shape. One of the last ones I needed to complete my run. There are only 5 unrestored issues on the census and there are a lot of Wonder Woman collectors. Cover is detached, centerfold is detached at the top staple. The book is complete and the pages are nice. Grade is Good (because of the cover piece that is missing) Bin is $95.00

wonderwoman44_0001.jpg

wonderwoman44_0002.jpg

Wonder Woman #83, another book that is scarce. Wonder Woman in the 80's are some of the toughest issues to find in ANY shape. There are 8 on the census. This one has spine splits, a 1 ½ in tear on the front cover, extra staples (a bonus;) nice pages and it's complete. Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) bin is $50

wonderwoman83_0001.jpg

wonderwoman83_0002.jpg

Sensation #83,

While Wonder Woman can be a tough run, Sensation is even tougher and this was one of the tougher books to find.

There are 6 on the census.

This book has nice color, nice pages and a 1” cover split at the bottom. The cover is attached at both staples, pages are nice and there is a chew in the center of the spine, about ½ an inch and there are bug chews in the margins of about 4 pages. It does not affect the art, chews are about ½ inch.

Cover colors are brilliant, pages are nice. The book looks nicer in person, the grade is Gd/VG (3.0) and the bin is $95

Sold to MattP

sensation83_0001.jpg

sensation83_0002.jpg

Leading Comics #13. Classic Robot Cover. People keep telling me Leading is an underrated title. I agree. Lots of great heroes in these books. The Green Arrow, Star Spangled Kid and Stripesy, the Shining Knight, the Vigilante, The Crimson Avenger, Speedy and Wing.

The book is complete and readable. Nice pages, nice color and that unfortunate piece torn off the front. Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) and the bin is $46. Sold to PWOG

leading13_0001.jpg

leading13_0002.jpg

More Fun #58. This is a great book, with a great Spectre cover. Unfortunately this copy is a mess. The cover is in 2 pieces. The first 3 wraps are split and the next few are split a few inches. The staples are missing. There are at least 4 panels with pictures cut out. I was going to post it in the worst copies of great books thread in GA, but I never had time (that title might be paraphrased;)

On the good side it's complete (except for the cutouts) and it's readable Pages are tanning and there are some brittle edges but the cover color is really nice.

I planned to list it on eBay, but I figured I'd offer it here, first. Grade is poor, if you don't have $21k for the Church copy, or if you have a coverless copy, this might be for you;) Bin is $275

Sold to .StingerMcK

morefun58_0001.jpg

morefun58_0002.jpg

Added some better pictures and lowered the price

Marvel Mystery #61.

Another wonderful, book with problems. This time the problems are with the cover. The insides are nice with OW/white pages. Cover is missing pieces and is detached. The centerfold is detached. Grade is Fair (because of the pieces missing from the cover)

There is a Miss America Story. Bin is $150 125

marvelmystery61a_0001.jpg

marvelmystery61a_0002.jpg

DSCN0525.jpg

DSCN0526.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0528.jpg

All Select #11, the first Blonde Phantom and a tough book to find. There is a tear at the top staple and there is a stain (probably from storage.) In addition to the Blonde Phantom there is a Miss America story and a Mr Wu story. Grade is Good+ (2.5) Bin is $425

allselect11_0001.jpg

allselect11_0002.jpg

2014-07-24235622.jpg

2014-07-24235635.jpg

2014-07-24235646-1.jpg

2014-07-24235741.jpg

Last but not least.

Sub-Mariner #13, Schomburg cover with all the wonderful characters that Schomburg did so well..plus bondage;) The cover colors are brilliant and the pages are nice. The cover is split 1” at the top and just about 4” at the bottom. It looks great in a mylite 2 , the cover is attached (but barely) at the single staple). I would grade this Good- (1.8) because of the splits.

Bin is $360. Sold to Buttock

submariner13_0001.jpg

submariner13_0002.jpg

Leading Comics #13. Classic Robot Cover. People keep telling me Leading is an underrated title. I agree. Lots of great heroes in these books. The Green Arrow, Star Spangled Kid and Stripesy, the Shining Knight, the Vigilante, The Crimson Avenger, Speedy and Wing.

The book is complete and readable. Nice pages, nice color and that unfortunate piece torn off the front. Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) and the bin is $46.

leading13_0001.jpg

leading13_0002.jpg

:takeit:

The book is complete and readable. Nice pages, nice color and that unfortunate piece torn off the front. Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) and the bin is $46.

leading13_0001.jpg

leading13_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Paul! Sold!