• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

:applause:

"From the studio that inexplicably sewed his mouth shut the first time..." This is INSANE!

Like Reynolds has said, the studio is being very mature and open-minded about this movie and its promotion. SO cool.

I was finally able to listen to this trailer-trailer at home.

lol

'Five-time Academy Award viewer Ryan Reynolds...'

One of the biggest curiosities I have is how they've been able to keep this trailer hidden for so long. They didn't seem to be able to do that for any other movies like BvS, Suicide Squad, etc. All these trailers leaked.

One of the biggest curiosities I have is how they've been able to keep this trailer hidden for so long. They didn't seem to be able to do that for any other movies like BvS, Suicide Squad, etc. All these trailers leaked.

:news: The Deadpool one did leak, but it was removed after a few days.

I know it was removed after released, but that didn't stop the others from being released officially after that. I'm surprised they've been able to keep it off the internet since then.

I'm pretty sure it's because it was going to have to be rated R and had to pass the MPAA's evaluation process before online release.

The trailer just came out and I'm looking forward to the movie!

Although knowing from the SDCC 2015 trailer, you know in advance what Deadpool says when Colossus swats him into the car.

lol

There is a Green Band trailer too, with a few extra spots.

There's a special treat at the end asking you to check with your mommy.

lol