• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

Just saw dman and while the story wasn't great, the presentation and wisecracks were. My better half can take or leave Marvel movies but she really enjoyed this one. Even more than Age of Ultron. Kudos indeed.

Deadpool Movie Becomes The Highest-Grossing X-Men Movie Ever At Domestic Box Office

The film took the top spot at the U.S. box office again this weekend, generating $55 million (about a 60% week to week drop) to bring its ten-day total to $235 million.

That puts it past X-Men: The Last Stand, which made $234 million and change domestically. X-Men: Days of Future Past made $233 million domestically, but went on to out-earn The Last Stand at the international box office. With a solid showing at the international box office, Deadpool should beat out The Last Stand's $459 million global haul in the next few days. It will have much longer to go to reach Days of Future Past's $747 million.

Amazing! For a movie Fox didn't even want to make, it sure is making the studio look top-notch now.

:applause:

Wow! I had to actually adjust the X-Franchise Revenue Ratio scale because Deadpool has become an outlier compared to the results norm.

WtTPXAw.png

i0ZdNFW.png

81rgu6z.png

And I noticed the International Box Office drastically jumped higher.

Remaining release schedule:

Japan: 17 June 2016

Wow! I had to actually adjust the X-Franchise Revenue Ratio scale because Deadpool has become an outlier compared to the results norm.

WtTPXAw.png

i0ZdNFW.png

81rgu6z.png

And I noticed the International Box Office drastically jumped higher.

Remaining release schedule:

Japan: 17 June 2016

WOW!

Deadpool already beat Wolverine at the box office!

I was not expecting this.

You all do realize that R doesn't mean people under 17 can't see it, or even under 13. It just means they need a parent's permission. Nothing more. Just because people here apparently are quite prudish doesn't mean the other 99% of the US is anywhere near as prudish with sex, violence, gore or language.

You all do realize that R doesn't mean people under 17 can't see it, or even under 13. It just means they need a parent's permission. Nothing more. Just because people here apparently are quite prudish doesn't mean the other 99% of the US is anywhere near as prudish with sex, violence, gore or language.

Although it isn't that they have their parent's permission. They have to attend with a parent.

well in my theater I think older siblings were taking younger ones....whatever most of the scenes were fine but honestly they could have cut out some of the wilder scenes and it wouldn't have affected the story. I think overall it's a guys going with guys movie but i'm sure some women would enjoy it. I think we were the oldest people in the theater barely cracking 50.

Although it isn't that they have their parent's permission. They have to attend with a parent.

Or a friend that's over 25 (at 25, you can be an "adult guardian")

Hell, anyone over 25 & you're golden. Uncle. Cousin. Friend. Homeless man that you convince to buy your tickets in exchange for a bottle of bourbon & a tub of popcorn. That creepy guy in the panel van that offered you candy.

Typically a lot of high schoolers work in theaters, when I was a kid I did, and literally hundreds of people that are their/our friend not only got in but got in for free I think in smaller towns with not so much to do the hookup is even more prevalent.

Or a friend that's over 25 (at 25, you can be an "adult guardian")

Hell, anyone over 25 & you're golden. Uncle. Cousin. Friend. Homeless man that you convince to buy your tickets in exchange for a bottle of bourbon & a tub of popcorn. That creepy guy in the panel van that offered you candy.

:eek: